+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves messageboard

Wolves messageboard

Re: Wolves messageboard

"Brentford won`t know what hit them ".. i think they may find Brentford have a different idea.

"9 points from 12. Good to get one anti-footballing side out of the way"

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Yes that comment made me laugh most.

I suppose when Real Madrid come in and whoop a lower league team they are being "anti-football" too

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

To quote someone else on their board - "Cardiff have 3 straight wins but have not played any decent teams yet"

Well guess what - we have 4 straight wins and we are still awaiting a decent team

It`s messageboard Gold - Old Gold.

From the posts i read on their forum it seems as though a case of poor losers was had by all. Hope Brentford stuff them lol

I read the Wolves' fans' comments with interest.

The general feeling is that they were a la Brazil and we were a bunch of fitters from a Sunday League outfit. Seems they were seeking an excuse for their defeat. The reason was somewhat different. Wolves having spent £20m this summer were beaten fair and square.

The Ref:
    The two worst challenges, on Damour and Hoilett, were unpunished. Crazily the ref played on for about 20-25 secs before they got medical attention. Morrison had his shirt pulled off him at a first half corner. In fact for the first 60 mins the official gave them virtually everything. Some of the Wolves diving was ludicrous.

The Game:
    Wolves were aggrieved that we were not their sacrificial lambs. For all their comments we had more shots (17-12) and more on target (5-3) than them. We were disciplined and they couldn't cope. Their £16m golden boy, Neves, became a peripheral figure as the game wore on.

The City:
    Our 4411 formation nullified them. The central axis of Morrison/Bamba/Gunnars/Ralls was awesome, an impenetrable barrier. Add to that Damour had Neves in his pocket. Out wide, 'Sergio,' M-L and Hoilett were a handful from first to last.

"Zohore, after a poorish first half, contributed greatly after the break. Etheridge's handling (apart from the goal) was assured whilst the performances of Peltier and Richards were sound."

The Manager:
    Our boss is not afraid to change things for each game, even during games. We could ponder what sort of pickle a Slade would have made of this game.

Four games in August is just that ... four games in August, but for the first time since Malky we have a manager who is worthy of the name.

StT.
    <><

My personal favourite talking about their season so far:

Wolufs.jpg

They didn't get the name W!!!!!y Wanderers for nuffin

So they haven't won in 2 league games now? What injustice this time?

A Wolves season ticket holder who works in our head office said Cardiff were to strong powerful and pacy,battered us.

Traditionally, wolves aren't the creatures that bleat.
    Nature has got so f*cked up ;)