+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How's the HEAD this morning Mrs Steve R !!!! (laughing smiley)

Re: How's the HEAD this morning Mrs Steve R !!!! (laughing smiley)

My nephew and his mates travel with Tony and live in Rhoose, they usually get picked up in Ely, i'm sure Barry would be easier for them, will get him to contact Tony, but pretty sure he's not going to Fulham, as he had an issue getting in last season!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    .....the outpost that is Barry.
    She'll be hoppin' mad bout this!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    My nephew and his mates travel with Tony and live in Rhoose, they usually get picked up in Ely, i'm sure Barry would be easier for them, will get him to contact Tony, but pretty sure he's not going to Fulham, as he had an issue getting in last season!!
    Not sure which ones we can go to yet because of Steve's work but it wont be Fulham either, will have to get the boss to check his diary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Midget View Post
    She'll be hoppin' mad bout this!
    Ok Dad, stop nagging, I'm ringing the doctors NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post

I think that may be James.

Would prefer an ELY pick-up, as when you start going around the houses, it's taking the pi$$ out of the driver.

It's not the going, it's when we come home and the driver is 4 miles from his house, then all of a sudden he's in the outback that is Barry, frigging 12 miles from his house.

We gotta look at the bigger picture of "DRIVER HOURS" and as we leave early, so as we can have an INN stop, we're down to the bare bones in the night when we get home.

Would prefer an ELY pick-up, as when you start going around the houses, it's taking the pi$$ out of the driver.

It's not the going, it's when we come home and the driver is 4 miles from his house, then all of a sudden he's in the outback that is Barry, frigging 12 miles from his house.

We gotta look at the bigger picture of "DRIVER HOURS" and as we leave early, so as we can have an INN stop, we're down to the bare bones in the night when we get home.
    I gave him £2 tip ffs, what more does he want?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Someone else who I'm probably going to be in trouble with.
    Not at all Mrs R , I wouldn't wear clothes I wasnt happy with . I thought my flip flops were more of an unusual thing to wear amongst our heavy footed supporters.
    Great to finally meet you as well , the nicest poster on this message board by a mile.

I am guessing the Gower is out of the question then ? There would be 2 of us...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Not at all Mrs R , I wouldn't wear clothes I wasnt happy with . I thought my flip flops were more of an unusual thing to wear amongst our heavy footed supporters.
    Great to finally meet you as well , the nicest poster on this message board by a mile.
    Awww thanks Jim, you old softy I didn't notice the flip flops btw.

I am guessing the Gower is out of the question then ? There would be 2 of us...

Sure is Tony. My younger nephew was on board Saturday, like myself, James could not escape a family get together on the weekend (first game i've missed this season) However, it was my engagement gig

You do realise that she had her hair dyed and a facial makeover this week - all in eager anticipation of meeting the one, the only JIMMY - not to mention losing 75lbs - all in eager anticipation of meeting the one, the only JIMMY!

An' you met her in flip flops?

That's the Scots for ya.

The least you could have done was worn lycra....

Especially with all that piss sloshing around on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Especially with all that piss sloshing around on the bus
    Jimmy went POSH and stayed in a hotel.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Midget View Post
    You do realise that she had her hair dyed and a facial makeover this week - all in eager anticipation of meeting the one, the only JIMMY - not to mention losing 75lbs - all in eager anticipation of meeting the one, the only JIMMY!

An' you met her in flip flops?

That's the Scots for ya.

The least you could have done was worn lycra....
    I never, I had only just started drying my hair when the bloody taxi came in the morning, we fell out of the front door in a rush and left the electric off all day in the house
    It's 59lbs actually, I thought you were counting every week? -2lb this week btw despite the alcohol.