+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Messi to Citeh?

Messi to Citeh?

Reports coming out that they have met with his representatives. If you look at the starting line up tonight for Barcelona it's little wonder!

Re: Messi to Citeh?

It's journey's end for Barcelona, they have to start all over again. It will be interesting to see if their age-group development system is still functioning like before.

How much? 3/4 hundred million

He just signed a new contract wonder what his buy out clause is now it was 240 million before I think

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    He just signed a new contract wonder what his buy out clause is now it was 240 million before I think
    He hasn't signed it mate

The reason why I'm so happy with our squad is because in footballing terms, they're a bunch of nobody's.

Before I get shot down, I'll explain that by that, I mean that we haven't got any once-upon-a-time Premiership stars who play with baggage and history.

We've got a fairly young squad who seem like-minded and happy with their football.

No doubt they treat their manager with a certain deference which lacks in football these days, and this can only be a positive as fair as we're concerned.

Personally, I feel that we've been reborn and although I'm treating our superb start with a little bit of trepidation, I can't help but be truly optimistic that we're at least a top six team.

Some of the Bluebirds in my neck of the woods (and beyond) are even saying that they feel the same way.

For the first time in a while, I'm actually enjoying working with the Jacks!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    He hasn't signed it mate
    I thought he signed 4 year extension last week, would be handy for man city as his buy out clause will be a lot lower

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    The reason why I'm so happy with our squad is because in footballing terms, they're a bunch of nobody's.

Before I get shot down, I'll explain that by that, I mean that we haven't got any once-upon-a-time Premiership stars who play with baggage and history.

We've got a fairly young squad who seem like-minded and happy with their football.

No doubt they treat their manager with a certain deference which lacks in football these days, and this can only be a positive as fair as we're concerned.

Personally, I feel that we've been reborn and although I'm treating our superb start with a little bit of trepidation, I can't help but be truly optimistic that we're at least a top six team.

Some of the Bluebirds in my neck of the woods (and beyond) are even saying that they feel the same way.

For the first time in a while, I'm actually enjoying working with the Jacks!
    Wrong Fred?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Wrong Fred?
    On average.