+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolves fans still struggling to come to terms

Re: Wolves fans still struggling to come to terms

I'm embarrassed for the whole population of Wolverhampton, pathetic little babies the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think a few of the Wolves forum are going to have heart attacks over the 'injustice' of the full frontal assaults we apparently undertook on their team. They still can't believe that the ref simply missed our players reprehensible behaviour. They've apparently gone to the lengths of assembling a video showing all our foul play... :

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....198105/page-11

I know we can whinge at times but this is truly impressive stuff...
    If you go to "we are wolves" Facebook page, extended highlights on there.

I didn't see one bad tackle, a few niggles at best. What a bunch of pussies

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    They certainly know how to make a victory sweeter. Their bleating over their burst bubble is just a joy to read.
    Indeed

To be fair, there are a few on there who can see it's getting embarrassing - regardless of whether they are correct or not. I didn't go so can't say either way, but I spoke to Jimmy today about the game and he just thinks they'd convinced themselves that if they lost it was going to be because they'd had lumps kicked out of them, and are now trying to prove that was what happened.

Fans are weird people...

Jesus ****ing Christ there's a handful of decent posters on there but the majority are brain-dead they even use the word violent for god sake we are wolves please don't touch our precious players like their fans they hurt easily

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Indeed

To be fair, there are a few on there who can see it's getting embarrassing - regardless of whether they are correct or not. I didn't go so can't say either way, but I spoke to Jimmy today about the game and he just thinks they'd convinced themselves that if they lost it was going to be because they'd had lumps kicked out of them, and are now trying to prove that was what happened.

Fans are weird people...
    Some of their fans have sent the link to the FA with a complaint

They are also convinced he is Welsh

They weren't like this last year, were they? Or have they really become soft since becoming a Portuguese agent's play thing? They are favourites for the league but if they struggle to handle a physical encounter (just physical) to this extent then maybe they will trip themselves up.

I can't wait until their next loss then they can bleat on imagined excuses for that instead

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I can't wait until their next loss then they can bleat on imagined excuses for that instead
    And maybe because the ref wasn't/was from the Midlands..?!

Till yaws wut, I'm gunna poot in a cwmplaaaaaint into the FA if thys bloooday loosingggg cuuuntinyews.

Cunsiderably mwoar choildish th'n yaaaaaaw.

Their manager isn't helping either.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41000693

Childish.

Wolvesbadges.jpg

This is going to happen to them every week now, all the whinging has more or less confirmed every other manager's gameplan against Wolves

#JeSuisWolves

#PrayForWolves

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Their manager isn't helping either.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41000693
    Are Sky covering his press conference today about Cardiff and the Damour murder attempt?