+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves fans still struggling to come to terms

Wolves fans still struggling to come to terms

In response to a clip with some mental fouls...

20170821_142203.jpg

Re: Wolves fans still struggling to come to terms

This guy also says:

Blessing in disguise that. Will be stronger physically and mentally… (once the bruises have gone) #wwfc

Horrible awful anti football. Got roughed up good and proper. The did a number on us and left with all the points. Will make us stronger

Every single wolves fan seems to have gone off the deep end, have they always been this biased? Or is it all the money that's done it?

I watched the match and it wasn't even a rough game, can't wait until they come up against a team like burton who will sit back and not let them play at all. The whinging will be glorious .

I watched the game on iFollow, both the commentators remarked how there was an unhealthy feeling of entitlement among the Wolves fans.
    You have to keep reminding yourself that this is Wolves we are talking about here ... a team that finished 3 places below us last season and finished below us the previous season too, a team that picked up 26 more yellow cards and 1 more red than we did last season, a team that has so far this season again picked up more yellow cards than we have.

What have Wolves done in recent history anyway? A deluded set of fans if ever there was!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Every single wolves fan seems to have gone off the deep end, have they always been this biased? Or is it all the money that's done it?

I watched the match and it wasn't even a rough game, can't wait until they come up against a team like burton who will sit back and not let them play at all. The whinging will be glorious .
    I'll be watching their board for the rest of the season it's a barrel of laughs, especially when winter kicks in and their stars go missing

There appears to be hysteria at Wolves following the arrival of mega-millions from their Chinese owners and an assumption that Championship clubs should form a guard of honour as their heroes march to reclaim their rightful place in the Premier League.

Their chosen model of importing the Primeira Liga into the Championship hasn't been tested. They have a rookie Championship manager who betrayed his naivety with his post-match comments. To say "The referee must protect what people come to the stadium to see – they come to see football" will have all the old school Championship managers licking their lips. Their highly gifted imported players, no doubt used to being given every protection by Portuguese refs, are in for a rude awakening over the next 42 games. Truth is they got a schooling from Warnock and the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    There appears to be hysteria at Wolves following the arrival of mega-millions from their Chinese owners and an assumption that Championship clubs should form a guard of honour as their heroes march to reclaim their rightful place in the Premier League.

Their chosen model of importing the Primeira Liga into the Championship hasn't been tested. They have a rookie Championship manager who betrayed his naivety with his post-match comments. To say "The referee must protect what people come to the stadium to see – they come to see football" will have all the old school Championship managers licking their lips. Their highly gifted imported players, no doubt used to being given every protection by Portuguese refs, are in for a rude awakening over the next 42 games. Truth is they got a schooling from Warnock and the players.
    Wait till winter kicks in that will be another rude awakening for them

My uncle and family are from wolverhampton.

My father messaged him saying to try again next time, tongue in cheek obviously.

First thing he said was that we didnt come to play football!!.

I have only seen highlights. What happened on that dreadful, fateful day???.

We will remember them - Wolverhampton Wanderers, 19/08/2017

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

My father messaged him saying to try again next time, tongue in cheek obviously.

We will remember them - Wolves 2017
    They must have been handing the excuses out as the fans left the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I watched the game on iFollow, both the commentators remarked how there was an unhealthy feeling of entitlement among the Wolves fans.
    You have to keep reminding yourself that this is Wolves we are talking about here ... a team that finished 3 places below us last season and finished below us the previous season too, a team that picked up 26 more yellow cards and 1 more red than we did last season, a team that has so far this season again picked up more yellow cards than we have.

What have Wolves done in recent history anyway? A deluded set of fans if ever there was!!!!
    Never seen anything like it. There's 9 pages on their messageboard and it is just crying about how we "kicked them off the pitch". The sense of entitlement this season is baffling. They've been a bottom half Champ side for the last two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Never seen anything like it. There's 9 pages on their messageboard and it is just crying about how we "kicked them off the pitch". The sense of entitlement this season is baffling. They've been a bottom half Champ side for the last two seasons.
    Some guys reply to me on twitter when I questioned his teams diving.

"Jog on you clueless sheep and f@@@ some more sheep with Colin".

As I'm a woman I found this quite funny.

They've well and truly lost it.

If I was Millwall or Sheff Utd or anyone else for that matter I'd be pinning "The referee must protect what people come to the stadium to see – they come to see football" on the dressing room wall.

Wolves are doomed to fail, there are too many subtleties in the English game that cannot be beaten by flair, skill, and good football. You win this league by, generally, being unspectacular, efficient and stopping the opponents from playing. I don't even think Wolves have signed that many great players apart from the 15m Euro player.

Jota and Neves are class tbf, I'm not sure how well they'll fare playing 2 games a week in November and December though.

I still can't believe they're saying we kicked them off the pitch either, it wasn't a particularly dirty match it just seems like they saw Warnock was the manager and had a ready made excuse. The referee didn't even have a bad game by this league's standards.

They were booing every throw in and free kick decision from the first minute, they are the most entitled set of fans I've ever seen at this level.

Had their whining excuses already been printed in the programme maybe?

If I was Millwall or Sheff Utd or anyone else for that matter I'd be pinning "The referee must protect what people come to the stadium to see – they come to see football" on the dressing room wall.
    I think this is the part of the problem.
    I've not seen Millwall, but Sheff Utd are a decent footballing side.

Some clubs, including us, are labelled physical before we even set foot on the pitch.

I reckon QPR will be one side to get stuck into them and everyone now will play a pressing game on them and wait for them to start hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

We will remember them - Wolverhampton Wanderers, 19/08/2017
    Perhaps we should have taken a bigger crew up there as well ,so they could ban us once again.

They may apply to the Football League to actually have our team banned and our "banker" manager sectioned .

I know some City fans have been heavily traumatised over this event ,so much so ,some fans were unable to get out of bed on the following Sunday, what does that say about the Winky Wanderers behaviors, should we engage defense solicitors ?? as there could be some stress related outputs associated to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Wolves are doomed to fail, there are too many subtleties in the English game that cannot be beaten by flair, skill, and good football. You win this league by, generally, being unspectacular, efficient and stopping the opponents from playing. I don't even think Wolves have signed that many great players apart from the 15m Euro player.
    There was only one team playing with flair, skill and good football (and grit/determination) and it wasn't Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I think this is the part of the problem.
    I've not seen Millwall, but Sheff Utd are a decent footballing side.

Some clubs, including us, are labelled physical before we even set foot on the pitch.

I reckon QPR will be one side to get stuck into them and everyone now will play a pressing game on them and wait for them to start hiding.

The noise coming from Wolves (fans, players and their manager) is effectively telling the rest of the Championship that the best way to beat them is to rough them up!!

They're talking their players into the treatment room. It's hilarious!!

GET INTO 'EM!!!

Its astonishing.
    This is a club that had Dean Saunders as manager fairly recently..
    Dean fekin Saunders.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Its astonishing.
    This is a club that had Dean Saunders as manager fairly recently..
    Dean fekin Saunders.

Don't you mean "AGENT SAUNDERS"

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Don't you mean "AGENT SAUNDERS"
    Don't think he's bright enough to be an agent of anything..

I think a few of the Wolves forum are going to have heart attacks over the 'injustice' of the full frontal assaults we apparently undertook on their team. They still can't believe that the ref simply missed our players reprehensible behaviour. They've apparently gone to the lengths of assembling a video showing all our foul play... :

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....198105/page-11

I know we can whinge at times but this is truly impressive stuff...

Really is laughable ... hilarious actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think a few of the Wolves forum are going to have heart attacks over the 'injustice' of the full frontal assaults we apparently undertook on their team. They still can't believe that the ref simply missed our players reprehensible behaviour. They've apparently gone to the lengths of assembling a video showing all our foul play... :

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....198105/page-11

I know we can whinge at times but this is truly impressive stuff...
    They certainly know how to make a victory sweeter. Their bleating over their burst bubble is just a joy to read.