+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seems Brighton have got their man..

Seems Brighton have got their man..

Re: Seems Brighton have got their man..

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Wonder if he's their "WORKING PROJECT", "One for the Future"

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Marvellous

Ken was never going to appease their supporters who want a star for their one season in the premier league and whoever this fella is from the mighty Swiss league I'm sure will please their supporters as he has a very good FIFA 17 rating no doubt. I'm sure they'll get at least half of their money back when they sell him next summer in a cut price deal to some French or Spanish team as always seems to happen.

I look forward to the last minute supposed bids nonsense and then the January transfer window with the same apathy. Meh.......

Good

I don't think that Brighton were ever a serious contender to sign Big Ken so hopefully this means that this distraction will now go away.

I have said a few times that I firmly believe that Ken will be here until at least next Summer & I have seen nothing of substance to suggest any different.

Andy Naylor‏ @AndyNaylorArgus
    We did say about Dwamena and the total spend. Doubt it finishes there. #bhafc

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorArgus/...83738036183040

I've heard there's a lot of talent around in the Swiss and Austrian leagues at the moment. Tipped to be the next Belgium to have a crop of youngsters.

Andy Naylor is the bloke who was adamant we had accepted a bid from Brighton for Zohore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Andy Naylor is the bloke who was adamant
    adam.jpg

Sorry, that's not Andy Naylor - that's Adam Ant, a British popular singer from the 1970s

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Sorry, that's not Andy Naylor - that's Adam Ant, a British popular singer from the 1970s
    Nice bit of ridicule - nothing to be scared of!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Andy Naylor‏ @AndyNaylorArgus
    We did say about Dwamena and the total spend. Doubt it finishes there. #bhafc

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorArgus/...83738036183040
    Are you in a relationship with this bloke you weird little creep?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Andy Naylor is the bloke who was adamant we had accepted a bid from Brighton for Zohore.
    Yep, and he just disclosed another new signing, and said it's probably not the last one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Watch your lip sonny, Naylor was reporting the additional signing of another winger in addition to the new forward. This is relevant news regarding Zohore, as it means Brighton sqad places are filling up fast. BTW are these infractions still a thing? I'd definitely give you one right now!

Least said; soonest mended, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Least said; soonest mended, eh?
    It was a double post.

Naylor's not giving up, it looks like Brighton might still be after another striker.

Andy Naylor @AndyNaylorArgus 55m
    The latest on the overall striker situation - Zohore, Niasse, Hemed - on tomorrow's back page. Fee for Dwamena is around £10 million. #bhafc

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorArgus/...28474096762881

Don't shoot the messenger!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It's like he wants Brighton to sign Zohore just so he can proved right?!?

Sad indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It's like he wants Brighton to sign Zohore just so he can proved right?!?

Sad indeed.
    Where do they get you lot from?

So we mustn't post tweets from a journalist who speaks to Chris Hughton every day, because if we do it means we hate Cardiff City and we want all of our players to leave?

Hahaha you are so fecking funny

Where do they get you lot from?

So we mustn't post tweets from a journalist who speaks to Chris Hughton every day, because if we do it means we hate Cardiff City and we want all of our players to leave?

Hahaha you are so fecking funny
    Posting tweets is fine.

Stalking the guy and getting arsey with anyone who dares question the bloke is another matter..

Besides, how do you know he speaks to him every day? Even if he does do you really think a man of such integrity as Chris Hughton would leak such matters to the press?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Posting tweets is fine.

Stalking the guy and getting arsey with anyone who dares question the bloke is another matter..

Besides, how do you know he speaks to him every day? Even if he does do you really think a man of such integrity as Chris Hughton would leak such matters to the press?
    I'm following him on Twitter. He's been asked to confirm if the interest in Zohore has been dropped, and then he posted that last tweet about more news tomorrow. I'm contributing news that is relavant to this thread, so I'm not sure why you've got to keep on making it personal. This is a football thread, just stick to the football, ok?

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4773341]Where do they get you lot from?

Hahaha you are so fecking funny [/QUOTE

You should have realised by now that you and this bloke Andy Naylor (whoever he is) are not the most popular people on here due to your tendancy to provide provocative and inaccurate reports about our star striker leaving for some tin pot club on the south coast. If you are a Cardiff fan as you say , why do you need to follow what Brighton are doing so closely in the first place. Perhaps you really follow a club in white down West along the M4 ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You should have realised by now that you and this bloke Andy Naylor (whoever he is) are not the most popular people on here due to your tendancy to provide provocative and inaccurate reports about our star striker leaving for some tin pot club on the south coast. If you are a Cardiff fan as you say , why do you need to follow what Brighton are doing so closely in the first place. Perhaps you really follow a club in white down West along the M4 ?.
    Because Chris Hughton was at the CCS last week watching Zohore play. I thought this message board was a place to discuss football matters? If Zohore does leave then I'm done with CCFC, as I suspect a lot of people will be, so yeah this is quite a big story. I'm following Naylor because I'm hoping to hear that Brighton have ended their interest. Is this all ok with you?

Regarding the club down the M4, that is another attempt to derail this thread

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Does anything escape this guy?