+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seems Brighton have got their man..

Re: Seems Brighton have got their man..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Because Chris Hughton was at the CCS last week watching Zohore play. I thought this message board was a place to discuss football matters? If Zohore does leave then I'm done with CCFC, as I suspect a lot of people will be, so yeah this is quite a big story. I'm following Naylor because I'm hoping to hear that Brighton have ended their interest. Is this all ok with you?

Regarding the club down the M4, that is another attempt to derail this thread
    Continue posting news on this story please. You are correct that it's interesting and is precisely what a football message board should be about. I'm hoping that the news tomorrow is that Brighton have given up their interest in Zohore.

"Albion have now cooled their interest in Kenneth Zohore after making a seven-figure bid for Cardiff’s Danish striker, but they remain in the market for another forward as well as Dwamena."

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albi...r_strikeforce/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    "Albion have now cooled their interest in Kenneth Zohore after making a seven-figure bid for Cardiff’s Danish striker, but they remain in the market for another forward as well as Dwamena."

I think they were just trying to unsettle the player Bob. There was no official contact with the club and the figures they were talking about were laughable.

Quicker we get to 1st September the better though I think the club genuinely have no intention of selling.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    I think they were just trying to unsettle the player Bob. There was no official contact with the club and the figures they were talking about were laughable.

Quicker we get to 1st September the better though I think the club genuinely have no intention of selling.
    Cheers for this - and couldn't agree more on both counts!

International

Because Chris Hughton was at the CCS last week watching Zohore play. I thought this message board was a place to discuss football matters? If Zohore does leave then I'm done with CCFC, as I suspect a lot of people will be, so yeah this is quite a big story. I'm following Naylor because I'm hoping to hear that Brighton have ended their interest. Is this all ok with you?
    Regarding the club down the M4, that is another attempt to derail this thread
    Shades of "I've never been down the City since they sold Toshack"

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post

That's what it sounds like to me, 7 figures? That's just daft. I'd have the hump if we sold him for the lower end of 8 figures!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Shades of "I've never been down the City since they sold Toshack"
    This is where you would be totally wrong, I was down Ninianan Park every game when the ground was virtually empty, so please, please stop all this personal ad hominem shit cos it just makes you look like a dickhead, and you are breaking Mike's new infraction rules. Cheers

Good news Bob, having just spent £23.5m on a new striker and winger I'm guessing Zohore is out of their price range. They probably did make a bid, but it was nowhere near the eight-figure mark that may have taken things further. The article goes on to say they are trying to move on Hemed, who Brighton may have been trying to include as part the deal with us. They are still looking for another striker but hopefully our price has sent them packing. Onwards and upwards

This is where you would be totally wrong, I was down Ninianan Park every game when the ground was virtually empty, so please, please stop all this personal ad hominem shit cos it just makes you look like a dickhead, and you are breaking Mike's new infraction rules. Cheers
    Didn't see xsnaggles comment as any kind of ad hominem attack

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Didn't see xsnaggles comment as any kind of ad hominem attack
    I was joking just like everybody else. Can't you see it's a joke!

I was joking just like everybody else. Can't you see it's a joke!
    Your idea of a joke obviously doesnt coincide with quite a few other peoples on here. Also I note that you say you went to Ninian Park on many occasions in the past but no mention of visits to the new stadium, which opened in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Your idea of a joke obviously doesnt coincide with quite a few other peoples on here. Also I note that you say you went to Ninian Park on many occasions in the past but no mention of visits to the new stadium, which opened in 2009.
    Well spotted Inspector Clouseau, I would have gone if I was living in Cardiff. I did manage to attend a few games at the new stadium, and then suddenly I saw Red!

Being totally honest, I actually preferred standing on the Bob Bank or being in the Grange End as a young lad. I'm tempted to make a return, but not if they sell our best player! I also happen to think the Premier League, Sky, and the outrageous salaries paid to mercenaries have ruined football, it's definately not the same game that it once was. So all in all it's not all as simple as you might think. Once bonds are broken it's hard to repair the damage.

Wales-bales has had a full on mental breakdown in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Wales-bales has had a full on mental breakdown in here.
    It must be the posting on here for 20 years what caused it.

Straight to the jugular there!

In his defence, he has been shagging hundreds of models in every corner of the globe.

Doesn't leave much time for watching football.

International

I don't think I'm known on here for personal attacks. Are you sure you've got the right person or are you just lashing out at everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post
    Due to a heart condition according to this useless hack

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15497064.amp/

Saw somewhere else they were after Niasse, who was also rumoured to be off to Fenerbahce. Either way, Brighton are now looking for two more strikers (dependent on Hemed leaving?)

The pressure is on Chris Hughton!

See you tomorrow!

Andy Naylor‏ @AndyNaylorArgus
    The back page of tomorrow's Argus features the latest on Albion's revised striker search. #bhafc
    11:41 am - 25 Aug 2017

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorArgus/...52545015554048

"The Argus understands resurrecting interest in Cardiff’s Kenneth Zohore is unlikely, as Albion’s valuation of the Danish marksman differs from the Welshmen’s asking price."

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1549..._Dwamena_deal/

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Continue posting news on this story please. You are correct that it's interesting and is precisely what a football message board should be about. I'm hoping that the news tomorrow is that Brighton have given up their interest in Zohore.
    It's strange how different people look at things.

For me it would ONLY be a true City fan who'd "stalk" a rival clubs media source to keep up to date on their potential star striker possible departure!

I'm interested too

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    It's strange how different people look at things.

For me it would ONLY be a true City fan who'd "stalk" a rival clubs media source to keep up to date on their potential star striker possible departure!

I'm interested too
    Keep an eye on Niasse. He is supposed to have agreed personal terms with Fenerbahce, but I have a feeling a desperate Brighton may be about to gazump any offer. Also Hemed staying with Brighton could have some significance. Zohore not scoring for 4 games is a bonus