+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We are Wolves

We are Wolves

Anybody on Facebook go to the "We are Wolves" Facebook page where they have put together a video of all of the heinous crimes committed by City players on Saturday.

They are desperate people up in the Midlands

Re: We are Wolves

I haven't but I wonder if they included the stonewall penalty on Hoilett in the first half?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I just had a look at the FB site

from Daren Wilkinson
    Nice dig again from Warnock on 5 " typical English game of football " and " I don't think I could manage a team in Portugal "
    Too right you can't because blatant time wasting and fouling isn't part of their game you archaic donkey !!

but from Richard Dennis
    I wasnt there today as i live in plymouth cant get to every game but why is it every time we lose there is comments on here that it is always the fault of the referee. I have spoken and had texts from a few who went and they all said we deserved to lose.

however Rob Jones opined
    It wasn't that the Wolves played badly. We were playing 12 men. If Cardiff win the league they will have one it by cheating.

whereas Mitch Goodall's belief about the beautiful game seems premature

We play attractive, flowing football; break that up with fouls and rough housing its gonna frustrate us , make us angry and get despirate. Add that to knowing we have a team of european players from european leagues where you know they go down soft as shit and youre gonna beat us easily.

but my favourite

wolves.jpg

Time wasting isn't part of the Portuguese game! I think Daren Wilkinson never watched the Celtic vs Porto cup final when Mourinho was in charge. They basically wasted avout 30 minutes of football rolling around, the fecking idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Anybody on Facebook go to the "We are Wolves" Facebook page where they have put together a video of all of the heinous crimes committed by City players on Saturday.

They are desperate people up in the Midlands
    Fair point but I think let's be honest anyone who goes on Facebook is a bit thick and desperate

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    I just had a look at the FB site

from Daren Wilkinson
    Nice dig again from Warnock on 5 " typical English game of football " and " I don't think I could manage a team in Portugal "
    Too right you can't because blatant time wasting and fouling isn't part of their game you archaic donkey !!

but from Richard Dennis
    I wasnt there today as i live in plymouth cant get to every game but why is it every time we lose there is comments on here that it is always the fault of the referee. I have spoken and had texts from a few who went and they all said we deserved to lose.

however Rob Jones opined
    It wasn't that the Wolves played badly. We were playing 12 men. If Cardiff win the league they will have ONE it by cheating.

This is up there with "escape goat"

whereas Mitch Goodall's belief about the beautiful game seems premature

We play attractive, flowing football; break that up with fouls and rough housing its gonna frustrate us , make us angry and get despirate. Add that to knowing we have a team of european players from european leagues where you know they go down soft as shit and youre gonna beat us easily.

but my favourite

wolves.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Fair point but I think let's be honest anyone who goes on Facebook is a bit thick and desperate
    Let's stick to the football please mate.

We are Wimps

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Time wasting isn't part of the Portuguese game! I think Daren Wilkinson never watched the Celtic vs Porto cup final when Mourinho was in charge. They basically wasted avout 30 minutes of football rolling around, the fecking idiot
    A Wolves fan (to his credit) has pointed out they had Kevin Muscat in their team for 5 seasons. He "toed the line" apparently and wasn't a dirty player.

An interesting read:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Muscat#Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    A Wolves fan (to his credit) has pointed out they had Kevin Muscat in their team for 5 seasons. He "toed the line" apparently and wasn't a dirty player.

An interesting read:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Muscat#Reputation
    I always enjoyed this video of Warnock going up to Millwall players after his Sheff Utd team beat them with Muscat sent off for 'Wall.
    Enjoy
    https://youtu.be/0NCCzGM_af4