+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess the attendance for tonight

Re: Guess the attendance for tonight

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I can't make it tonight, and am particularly gutted to be missing the QPR game due to a pre-arranged extremely important conference on the weekend where I will be developing a well-balanced mix of opportunities and networking. It is a high-profile event including interaction with various licensed victuallers, informal ice-breaker networking activities at various places of interest, culminating with a gala dinner each evening.
    Otherwise known as a right piss up!!!

Radio Wales also said that up until about lunchtime yesterday they'd only sold 17 tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by thornhillblue View Post
    Radio Wales also said that up until about lunchtime yesterday they'd only sold 17 tickets.
    Must have been a big rush late on. They were sitting in the happy seats in the end .

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Wrong again. Attendance given as 5,820
    I nearly got something right on here..

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I counted 31 of them just before kickoff and I think three of four more came in just after that
    46 I counted

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    clubsajoke
    Why is the club a joke ?. They did everything possible to get people in last night including cutting prices to between £5 & £8. If people cant be bothered turning up to support after the start we have had this season, then its them thats the joke, not the club. If we had a crowd of 10000+ last night then that would have greatly improved the atmosphere in the ground and perhaps made the players feel that the fans cared about the competition and spurred them on to better things on the night. As it was the atmosphere was totally flat and uninspiring. I know we have a number of home games close together but to drop about 12500 on the last home game is inexplicable really and proves that most of the fans couldnt care less about this competition - so why should the players ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why is the club a joke ?. They did everything possible to get people in last night including cutting prices to between £5 & £8. If people cant be bothered turning up to support after the start we have had this season, then its them thats the joke, not the club. If we had a crowd of 10000+ last night then that would have greatly improved the atmosphere in the ground and perhaps made the players feel that the fans cared about the competition and spurred them on to better things on the night. As it was the atmosphere was totally flat and uninspiring. I know we have a number of home games close together but to drop about 12500 on the last home game is inexplicable really and proves that most of the fans couldnt care less about this competition - so why should the players ?.
    Because they are paid to care

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Because they are paid to care
    I agree that should be the case but why is it the clubs fault that there was such a low attendance ?

I agree that should be the case but why is it the clubs fault that there was such a low attendance ?
    It isn't, I think you've replied to someone just cracking an in-joke on here.

With regards the low attendances I think that's just the way the competition has gone throughout the country.

This season in particular with the way they've ****ed up the draws the competition has become a bigger joke.

It was just a throwaway "in joke" type line.

Reserve matches should be free.