+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess the attendance for tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Guess the attendance for tonight

I reckon 4,823

Re: Guess the attendance for tonight

We had nearly 7,000 against Portsmouth - Burton won't bring anywhere near as many as they did, but I'd like to think that what's happened in the fortnight since that match would ensure that we got a few more than then tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    We had nearly 7,000 against Portsmouth - Burton won't bring anywhere near as many as they did, but I'd like to think that what's happened in the fortnight since that match would ensure that we got a few more than then tonight.
    I was thinking that we've got a the QPR game on Saturday and I think we've had three midweek games on the trot, I hope you're right though

I can't make it tonight, and am particularly gutted to be missing the QPR game due to a pre-arranged extremely important conference on the weekend where I will be developing a well-balanced mix of opportunities and networking. It is a high-profile event including interaction with various licensed victuallers, informal ice-breaker networking activities at various places of interest, culminating with a gala dinner each evening.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I can't make it tonight, and am particularly gutted to be missing the QPR game due to a pre-arranged extremely important conference on the weekend where I will be developing a well-balanced mix of opportunities and networking. It is a high-profile event including interaction with various licensed victuallers, informal ice-breaker networking activities at various places of interest, culminating with a gala dinner each evening.
    Best of luck with that

Sounds like Ibiza!

Sounds very important, maybe City should call the game off on Saturday?

Jursett is that you

In Ibiza??

Otherwise known as a right piss up!!!

Thinly veiled shopping with the missus #footdown#nofooty

Around 4000 I reckon. Going tonight but gutted to be missing QPR on Saturday due to attending a similar DNA Networking Event

I won't be there tonight - been to Wolverhampton today of all places - kept quiet about the result on Saturday

Again away on Saturday - wedding in Herts

Feel slightly better as my ST will be used though

6500 , nice evening Cardiff on a roller coaster, chance to see Bogle perhaps.

I cant wait.

Burton are bringing 30 according to Radio Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Burton are bringing 30 according to Radio Wales.
    That's half their home crowd.

Decided to go last minute, I don't expect more that 5,000 tonight. Excited to see Bogle though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    In Ibiza??
    No, not quite as grand I'm afraid, my er, conference is in cornwall

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    clubsajoke

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    clubsajoke
    Why is the club a joke ?. They did everything possible to get people in last night including cutting prices to between £5 & £8. If people cant be bothered turning up to support after the start we have had this season, then its them thats the joke, not the club. If we had a crowd of 10000+ last night then that would have greatly improved the atmosphere in the ground and perhaps made the players feel that the fans cared about the competition and spurred them on to better things on the night. As it was the atmosphere was totally flat and uninspiring. I know we have a number of home games close together but to drop about 12500 on the last home game is inexplicable really and proves that most of the fans couldnt care less about this competition - so why should the players ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why is the club a joke ?. They did everything possible to get people in last night including cutting prices to between £5 & £8. If people cant be bothered turning up to support after the start we have had this season, then its them thats the joke, not the club. If we had a crowd of 10000+ last night then that would have greatly improved the atmosphere in the ground and perhaps made the players feel that the fans cared about the competition and spurred them on to better things on the night. As it was the atmosphere was totally flat and uninspiring. I know we have a number of home games close together but to drop about 12500 on the last home game is inexplicable really and proves that most of the fans couldnt care less about this competition - so why should the players ?.
    It was just a throwaway "in joke" type line.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Reserve matches should be free.