+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barrie McKay

Barrie McKay

Just shows how good our summer scouting and recruitment has been in that another player we were close to signing has also hit the ground running at Forest.

Like (i think it was) TOBW pointed out in his blog, it's rare that you have a summer where you're completely on the money in your transfer activity and i really feels at the moment that we haven't signed any duds.

Re: Barrie McKay

The people high up must be happy.

Warnock has been incredibly profitable in his time here.

Zohore worth well over 10 million.

All these freebies that are now worth a fair bit.

How much would mendez laing go for right at this minute?. It'd be 7 figures. Someone would take a punt on him 100%.

I can remember looking at our squad value under trollope and it was embarrassing. Now we have Manga on the bench!.

Yeah he seems like a good player

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Just shows how good our summer scouting and recruitment has been in that another player we were close to signing has also hit the ground running at Forest.

Like (i think it was) TOBW pointed out in his blog, it's rare that you have a summer where you're completely on the money in your transfer activity and i really feels at the moment that we haven't signed any duds.
    We've spent about £4m, and Warnock has absolutely nailed it. In fact, the ones he's spent money on who are playing as expected, look the worst buys, which tells you how well he's done.

NML, Damour and Etheridge have all done well, Ward and Tomlin are good players and when Paterson comes back, we'll add even more height to the side!

Also, Bennett and Morrison have turned down more money elsewhere which is pretty much unheard of in today's game. People want to play for Warnock and Cardiff City, which is absolutely brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We've spent about £4m, and Warnock has absolutely nailed it. In fact, the ones he's spent money on who are playing as expected, look the worst buys, which tells you how well he's done.

NML, Damour and Etheridge have all done well, Ward and Tomlin are good players and when Paterson comes back, we'll add even more height to the side!

Also, Bennett and Morrison have turned down more money elsewhere which is pretty much unheard of in today's game. People want to play for Warnock and Cardiff City, which is absolutely brilliant.

I don't think you meant to say they are bad players - there have been no bad buys.