+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TV and Radio ads which do my head in.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: TV and Radio ads which do my head in.

We are constantly having to see 'clammy bottoms' on nappy adverts these days, so how about seeing some of those fine young models on the Tampax adverts actually sticking their products up their minges. I for one would much prefer to see some second-rate actress's biff close up than have to see a baby's piss-soaked arse while I'm eating my cornflakes first thing in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    We are constantly having to see 'clammy bottoms' on nappy adverts these days, so how about seeing some of those fine young models on the Tampax adverts actually sticking their products up their minges. I for one would much prefer to see some second-rate actress's biff close up than have to see a baby's piss-soaked arse while I'm eating my cornflakes first thing in the morning.
    How about the ad for women with leaky bladders?

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post

I think we should start a petition so it has to be debated by mp's