+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thomas Jefferson to be outed as a white supremacist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Thomas Jefferson to be outed as a white supremacist

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    That article you shared about censorship had some good points.

Then you make yourself sound like an 8 year old with the online message used equivelant of 'I know you are but what am I ' to Dr Lecter.
    Just saying.
    Well Dr Lecter doesn't understand the context. Twice Sgt Pepper has had a go at me, rather than what I'm saying, so I simply returned fire. I'd had absolutely no interaction with him/her/sir/ver/sim prior to him/her/sir/ver/sim having a go at me. And for Dr Lecter to lecture anyone about civility is breathtakingly hypocritical.

Re: Thomas Jefferson to be outed as a white supremacist

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Well Dr Lecter doesn't understand the context. Twice Sgt Pepper has had a go at me, rather than what I'm saying, so I simply returned fire. I'd had absolutely no interaction with him/her/sir/ver/sim prior to him/her/sir/ver/sim having a go at me. And for Dr Lecter to lecture anyone about civility is breathtakingly hypocritical.
    Oh for goodness sake...

You promote your POV robustly enough, and you casually throw down phrases like "blind" , "wilfully ignorant" "deluded" "liberals" and that a "war" that these "liberals" are not helping with because they are so "deluded" , you might get a reaction.

As it goes, my response was nowhere near as personal as you make out, if at all, other than "stick your little war" .

I've also read some of your other posts, and I saw you mention some of your stated influences in another thread and sure, we are never going to see eye to eye on all things.