+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thomas Jefferson to be outed as a white supremacist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Thomas Jefferson to be outed as a white supremacist

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Really? So what does your behaviour say about you?
    That article you shared about censorship had some good points.

Then you make yourself sound like an 8 year old with the online message used equivelant of 'I know you are but what am I ' to Dr Lecter.
    Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    That article you shared about censorship had some good points.

Then you make yourself sound like an 8 year old with the online message used equivelant of 'I know you are but what am I ' to Dr Lecter.
    Just saying.
    Well Dr Lecter doesn't understand the context. Twice Sgt Pepper has had a go at me, rather than what I'm saying, so I simply returned fire. I'd had absolutely no interaction with him/her/sir/ver/sim prior to him/her/sir/ver/sim having a go at me. And for Dr Lecter to lecture anyone about civility is breathtakingly hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Well Dr Lecter doesn't understand the context. Twice Sgt Pepper has had a go at me, rather than what I'm saying, so I simply returned fire. I'd had absolutely no interaction with him/her/sir/ver/sim prior to him/her/sir/ver/sim having a go at me. And for Dr Lecter to lecture anyone about civility is breathtakingly hypocritical.
    Oh for goodness sake...

You promote your POV robustly enough, and you casually throw down phrases like "blind" , "wilfully ignorant" "deluded" "liberals" and that a "war" that these "liberals" are not helping with because they are so "deluded" , you might get a reaction.

As it goes, my response was nowhere near as personal as you make out, if at all, other than "stick your little war" .

I've also read some of your other posts, and I saw you mention some of your stated influences in another thread and sure, we are never going to see eye to eye on all things.