Very disappointed with Kennedy , had high hopes for the lad after his time at Plymouth, hate to say it perhaps that is his level?
Ward is an interesting player, has a bit of finesse about him, certainly more than a target man wonder where the goals are coming from with him at the moment, looks more of a winger than a centre forward.
Tomlin has bags of skill, agree with Penarth Blues may have been trying a little too hard unfortunately on a different page to his team mates , when he does click (with the more intelligent players around him) he will be a great asset.
Halford , not for me , I couldnt revive his career if I did a Jimmy special on him. Doubt he has ever been more than a hardworking journey man type player, you need more than that to be successful in this league.
Bogle looked busy , look forward to seeing more from him.
The young lad Coxe played extremely on his debut,wasn't frightened to get forward , always looking for the ball run out of legs late on.
I was extremely disappointed we lost , I get we have bigger fish to fry , my expectations are so high at the moment, defeat is unthinkable.