+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock after a midfielder, possibly on loan ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock after a midfielder, possibly on loan ....

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Ledley on reduced wages
    Be the obvious choice. Depends on our budget I guess and what offers Joe has on the table, if we're only in a position to offer a 6 month contract then he might have a better option elsewhere.

Ledley playing a waiting game-understand City have made an offer.Can't seem him being anywhere near fit enough to play though for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Ledley playing a waiting game-understand City have made an offer.Can't seem him being anywhere near fit enough to play though for quite some time.
    Not sure about that, Hoilett was able to slot in quite seamlessly despite not having a club in the three months or more before he signed for us. On the other hand, Chamakh never looked match fit while he was here - it's all down to the player I suppose and I would've thought Joe would be keeping himself fit.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not sure about that, Hoilett was able to slot in quite seamlessly despite not having a club in the three months or more before he signed for us. On the other hand, Chamakh never looked match fit while he was here - it's all down to the player I suppose and I would've thought Joe would be keeping himself fit.
    Agreed.

He hadn't played first team football for a long time before the Serbia game in June and didn't have a problem then.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Agreed.

He hadn't played first team football for a long time before the Serbia game in June and didn't have a problem then.
    He broke his leg, had hardly kicked the ball and still managed to play in the Euros! Think Joe is the type to do OK and look after himself.

Apparently he is in full training with Barry town, "not on trial"

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Source Grumps?