+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attendance For Saturday

Re: Attendance For Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Supports a minor Spanish side too - bloody plastic...
    Apparently you can 2 meat pies, 2 coffees and a cookie for 5 euros. I didn't realise meat pies were so popular in Majorca?!?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Apparently you can 2 meat pies, 2 coffees and a cookie for 5 euros. I didn't realise meat pies were so popular in Majorca?!?
    Does it say what type of meat though? When I lived in Spain, horse meat was quite popular in some places.

He says he had a season ticket for 43 consecutive years prior to 2016 when he moved away

Did they have season tickets in 1973??
    If that is a serious question, the answer is yes. Will have to check but my earliest one was about 1965. Havent had one in recent years as i also moved away,not to Spain i might add, but get to about 6/7 matches a season now

What's the deal with copying and pasting everyone's Facebook posts over there?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    A sincere form of flattery?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam1989 View Post
    Brian Murphy has just tweeted that the expected attendance for Saturday is 16,000. Top of the league 4 wins out of 4, we should be getting 20,000 or more. Its a shame and I hope the ticket sales improve before Saturday. Everyone needs to get behind the team if we want to push forward and be one of the "big clubs"
    I think it will be a shade above 20k myself mate
    cmon city

Attendance for Saturday......20,403

Usually to back up whatever topic of agenda he is running on any given day

Does it say what type of meat though? When I lived in Spain, horse meat was quite popular in some places.
    In pastry?

It just seems strange to me, after your post yesterday I had a look on there, and ***** seems to be having a slight argument with someone called "Wes" and, as you say, pastes Wes's FB posts to back up his point. Seems very odd behaviour to me, but hey ho.

Today, his agenda is, give Warnock £15m to spend. Considering he has 7 days left I can't see how that could possibly be a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Today, his agenda is, give Warnock £15m to spend. Considering he has 7 days left I can't see how that could possibly be a bad idea.
    Give Warnock 15m to spend so then later down the line he can run an agenda on how much debt we are in under Tan. Contradicting himself again.

Give Warnock 15m to spend so then later down the line he can run an agenda on how much debt we are in under Tan. Contradicting himself again.
    Or smart. Can whine when one of the signings doesn't come off, and say why did we sign them when we were under so much debt after deleting the incriminating posts to show he was for the signing.

Lambert is a great player, I think he'll do well. He's Trollope's man.

6 months later: why did the transfer committee sign Lambert, it was obvious he wasn't up to it. I said so at the time.

Me, 6 months later: *****, didn't you say this?

5 minutes later: Blocked. Reason, "dickhead".

It just seems strange to me, after your post yesterday I had a look on there, and ***** seems to be having a slight argument with someone called "Wes" and, as you say, pastes Wes's FB posts to back up his point. Seems very odd behaviour to me, but hey ho.
    I rarely look on there anymore but when someone mentioned Svens arselicking I couldn't resist a little look.

There's been some arselickers on that forum but Sven has raised the bar it has to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Or smart. Can whine when one of the signings doesn't come off, and say why did we sign them when we were under so much debt after deleting the incriminating posts to show he was for the signing.

Lambert is a great player, I think he'll do well. He's Trollope's man.

6 months later: why did the transfer committee sign Lambert, it was obvious he wasn't up to it. I said so at the time.

Me, 6 months later: *****, didn't you say this?

5 minutes later: Blocked. Reason, "dickhead".

It might be smart to one of his brain washed apostles but even Stevie Wonder could see how much of a hypocrite he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    That says BARRY Murphy..

Same question though, who is Barry Murphy?
    Brians brother.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Brians brother.
    Makes perfect sense now..

I don't know if this is a whoosh on my part but Barry Murphy is Big Sam's lad.
    He’s not one with the agenda of criticising the club and fan base at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I don't know if this is a whoosh on my part but Barry Murphy is Big Sam's lad.
    He’s not one with the agenda of criticising the club and fan base at every opportunity.
    That's quite right.

I also don't see why so many are obsessed with **** , it's another board with other people's opinions.

I post on both boards, as I'm interested in Cardiff City and there's often interesting stuff on there.

If I don't agree I'll either point out what I think is wrong, or ignore it, as I would on here.

At the end of the day, none of us agree on everything, but we all care for the club .

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You could ask Barry.
    No man is an island. Except Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    That's quite right.

I also don't see why so many are obsessed with **** , it's another board with other people's opinions.

I post on both boards, as I'm interested in Cardiff City and there's often interesting stuff on there.

If I don't agree I'll either point out what I think is wrong, or ignore it, as I would on here.

At the end of the day, none of us agree on everything, but we all care for the club .

Whilst i agree to a point, surely you must see the absurdity of ***** criticising other people's choice not to go to games while he has chosen to emigrate to Spain!

Everyone has their own reasons for not attending and very few people don't go simply cos they can't be arsed.

Some involve work, some have family commitments and there are a multitude of other reasons that are as important to them as moving to Spain was for him.

I'm trying my best personally to convince people that the brand of football on offer at present is worth the money, but if people don't take fhe club up on that offer then I'm not sure what we can do.

***** will point out that they would go if we drew Man United in the FA cup but so would he!

My reasons for stopping posting on there was cos i questioned the morality of leaking any story (the Steve Mcphail illness, Dave Jones affair on Xmas eve etc) no matter how sensitive just to get hits.

The forum had potential if the various agendas were forgotten about but i came to the conclusion that this was never gonna happen.

In fairness to him he does come back for quite a few games. I think his main moan is the same as most of ours, people preferring to watch the big clubs or even SSN on TV over supporting their local club.
    As for criticising others for not coming, I'm long past it. I try to encourage friends but for years when I get them down the game is crap.
    I don't see criticising as a way of bringing people back.
    In fact possibly more likely to put others off.

Decent prices, good football and atmosphere and most importantly results will do it.

Getting kids down there via links with local youth teams and schools is probably the most effective way of building support

Only worry/ proviso from me is if the support doesn't improve then we can hardly blame Tan if he stops investing and sells players

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    No man is an island. Except Barry.
    Or the Isle of Man 😉

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Whilst i agree to a point, surely you must see the absurdity of ***** criticising other people's choice not to go to games while he has chosen to emigrate to Spain!

Everyone has their own reasons for not attending and very few people don't go simply cos they can't be arsed.

Some involve work, some have family commitments and there are a multitude of other reasons that are as important to them as moving to Spain was for him.

I'm trying my best personally to convince people that the brand of football on offer at present is worth the money, but if people don't take fhe club up on that offer then I'm not sure what we can do.

***** will point out that they would go if we drew Man United in the FA cup but so would he!

My reasons for stopping posting on there was cos i questioned the morality of leaking any story (the Steve Mcphail illness, Dave Jones affair on Xmas eve etc) no matter how sensitive just to get hits.

The forum had potential if the various agendas were forgotten about but i came to the conclusion that this was never gonna happen.
    We are talking about the man who moved to Spain then voted for Brexit.