+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The actual amount of football being played in a match.....and we put up with it....mostly

Re: The actual amount of football being played in a match.....and we put up with it....mostly

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    For your information we have been using towels to assist with long throws since we signed Aron Gunnersson in 2011, so it has absolutely nothing to do with Neil Warnock. If you are going to stick your nose into our board, at least get your facts right.
    Exceedingly well said that man - TWICE as it happens!

Re: The actual amount of football being played in a match.....and we put up with it....mostly

Oh and by the way Dude - reported.
    BlueMatt's away, so you should be safe from any infartions, Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    BlueMatt's away, so you should be safe from any infartions, Dude
    I think you actually mean infractions but just like to point out that I dont mind getting involved in arguments, disagreements or 'lively banter' on here but when someone fills their post with personal insults like Dude did for no reason, then I draw the line. If you havent already, read his post and see what you think, bearing in mind I have no idea who he is and vice versa.

I think you actually mean infractions but just like to point out that I dont mind getting involved in arguments, disagreements or 'lively banter' on here but when someone fills their post with personal insults like Dude did for no reason, then I draw the line. If you havent already, read his post and see what you think, bearing in mind I have no idea who he is and vice versa.
    I don't usually read long-winded posts, but it seems to me that he was coming from an assumed position of being your junior - which is hardly grounds for squinnying.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    We're top of the table and "it" still tries to point score. Which is a bit more than the side he supports does, to be fair.

http://www.skysports.com/football/wa...istol-c/384112

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Your colleagues can't get enough of your company it seems.

oh bless keep a tight grip of that straw

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    The alternative being like American football where they stop the clock all the time and games take hours
    True but in the case of the NBA, the game can be double the time but the actual time played is more fast-paced and there would not be time-outs in football (assuming drink breaks are not needed)

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    -
    To be fair, most people will put up with just about anything ...

Thank **** the football is better where I'm at now

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Your colleagues can't get enough of your company it seems.
    Oh yes you're right.
    Those 5 posts of mine in 3 days, it's just taken up the whole of my days...:

Oh yes you're right.
    Those 5 posts of mine in 3 days, it's just taken up the whole of my days...:
    Gawd knows how long you've been lurking on here. Suggest you just pretend you've been catching up on urgent emails.

Oh and by the way Dude - reported.
    Cheer up butt

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Cheer up butt
    Thanks for your encouragement, mate. I've been on tenderhooks all day waiting for infractification

I don't usually read long-winded posts, but it seems to me that he was coming from an assumed position of being your junior - which is hardly grounds for squinnying.
    Its got nothing to do with him being my junior, whether he is or isnt. That is no excuse for some of the contents of his post, which are personal insults, not related to the subject under discussion. Might have known that I wouldnt get an unbiased opinion from you, he's probably one of your 'friends' or perhaps I should assume that he might actually be you - that would be as reasonable as his assumption that he is my junior. PS. Your use of outdated 'Pompey' language is wasted on me and probably most other people on here. I prefer to use good old welsh words like twat and waster, however if pressed I would use the word dinlo to describe you and 'Dudes' demeanour on here.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Cheer up butt
    Thanks - I'll try to get over it all. Think 'Dude' thought you were talking to him.

Wow - what have I done to upset you, ..blah blah blah... I would throw some insults back but dont see the point ...as you are obviously of such limilted intelligence that you might not take the required offence. ... unlike you who obviously had it ghost written by a five year old child.
    wait, you wot mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    wait, you wot mate?
    Couldnt resist a couple of minor ones - he had about 25 in his post, so thought it only fair to give him a bit back. Didnt want to be accused by Cyclops of too much ' Squinnying'

That is no excuse for some of the contents of his post, which are personal insults, not related to the subject under discussion...........I would use the word dinlo to describe you and 'Dudes' demeanour on here.
    I note you are taking the moral high ground here, mush.

Reported back at you...

I note you are taking the moral high ground here, mush.

Reported back at you...
    So lets get this straight - you are reporting me on behalf of someone else and yourself because I called you a dinlo. For the benefit of anyone else reading this who isnt a Pompey fan, that means stupid. On that basis 75% of the posters on here would be banned. What Dude put in his post and what you obviously agreed with were unnesscessary personal comments and insults which had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the contents of the thread or my post on it. Good luck with explaining that to whoever decides on the infraction rules.

So lets get this straight - you are reporting me on behalf of someone else and yourself because I called you a dinlo. For the benefit of anyone else reading this who isnt a Pompey fan, that means stupid. On that basis 75% of the posters on here would be banned. What Dude put in his post and what you obviously agreed with were unnesscessary personal comments and insults which had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the contents of the thread or my post on it. Good luck with explaining that to whoever decides on the infraction rules.
    It's obvious to anyone reading this thread (like Blooburd - unless you're deluded enough to think that's me too) that you are a hypocrite - complaining about something and then doing exactly the same thing yourself. We have a name for people like that in Pompey.

It's obvious to anyone reading this thread (like Blooburd - unless you're deluded enough to think that's me too) that you are a hypocrite - complaining about something and then doing exactly the same thing yourself. We have a name for people like that in Pompey.
    Toys out of pram time I see.

Toys out of pram time I see.
    What's a pram?

What's a pram?

pram1
    pram/Submit
    nounBRITISH
    a four-wheeled carriage for a baby, pushed by a person on foot.
    synonyms: pushchair; More

pram1
    pram/Submit
    nounBRITISH
    a four-wheeled carriage for a baby, pushed by a person on foot.
    synonyms: pushchair; More
    You really don't have a SOH, do you?

Does the 'm' in 'dml' stand for Meldrew?

Some essential reading FTEO: http://lifehacker.com/how-to-develop...mor-1690680308

Note the opening sentence - 'tis most apposite

btw, I didn't report you - squinnying is for scummers. If Pompey boyos want to sort something, we bring out the Seawolves. We also have an excellent word for squinnyers....

International

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    True but in the case of the NBA, the game can be double the time but the actual time played is more fast-paced and there would not be time-outs in football (assuming drink breaks are not needed)
    NBA??? NFL perhaps. But they also change the team for offence and defence. That would be fun in football, every time a team lost the ball lol