+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The actual amount of football being played in a match.....and we put up with it....mostly

International

Re: The actual amount of football being played in a match.....and we put up with it....mostly

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So lets get this straight - you are reporting me on behalf of someone else and yourself because I called you a dinlo. For the benefit of anyone else reading this who isnt a Pompey fan, that means stupid. On that basis 75% of the posters on here would be banned. What Dude put in his post and what you obviously agreed with were unnesscessary personal comments and insults which had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the contents of the thread or my post on it. Good luck with explaining that to whoever decides on the infraction rules.
    What gives you the right to say that 75% of the people on here are stupid?

International

Re: The actual amount of football being played in a match.....and we put up with it....mostly

my take on all dml1954's posts is that he took umbridge at his opinions being questioned and tried to derail any further inspection of them by starting the nonsense about reportable insults. If he takes severe personal offence at the original tongue-in-cheek comments about people who never want change then he is the person who needs report - to a counselor

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What gives you the right to say that 75% of the people on here are stupid?
    I didn't, which you probably well know. If not read it again properly. I said that 75% of the posters on here would get banned for posting items calling other people stupid or worse, which is totally different. Notice you didnt post a reply when Bloobird stated that 90% of the posters on this site were ignorant yesterday, in a separate thread on 'Whitts Watch'. Now that is an insult.

my take on all dml1954's posts is that he took umbridge at his opinions being questioned and tried to derail any further inspection of them by starting the nonsense about reportable insults. If he takes severe personal offence at the original tongue-in-cheek comments about people who never want change then he is the person who needs report - to a counselor
    Dont care about people on here disagreeing with me or arguing with me or even swearing at me. The purpose of this site is presumably to promote lively discussion and argument. What I do take offence at is people who dont know me throwing personal insults at me and describing me in derogatory terms for no reason and then other people trying to laugh it all off as a joke or 'tongue in cheek'. If you actually read what Dude said about me then perhaps you would understand. If he's not capable if putting his case forward on a thread without using such language then I feel sorry for him. If I took umbridge, as you put it, to people questioning all of my posts then I would have reported about 30 people by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You really don't have a SOH, do you?

Does the 'm' in 'dml' stand for Meldrew?

Some essential reading FTEO: http://lifehacker.com/how-to-develop...mor-1690680308

Note the opening sentence - 'tis most apposite

btw, I didn't report you - squinnying is for scummers. If Pompey boyos want to sort something, we bring out the Seawolves. We also have an excellent word for squinnyers....
    What I like about you is that you post an insult and then try to pass it off as a joke and then accuse the person involved of lacking a sense of humour. I tend to take most people at face value - You asked me what a pram was, so I gave you the definition, assuming that you didnt know and was trying to help you understand my message. You also told me you had reported me and I assumed you were teling the truth. However, now that you have explained that everything you say is a joke, I will bear this in mind for future reference.

Was there any need for such a personal attack on DML? The password aggression shown to him by Dude was well out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Was there any need for such a personal attack on DML? The password aggression shown to him by Dude was well out of order.
    Password aggression sounds like it should really exist.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You have really confused me now. Were you trying to back me up ? - if so thanks. I am being chased around the board by Cyclops, Dude, Bloobird, xsnaggle and WJ99. Are they all the same person ?. Thanks for giving me some time off.

You have really confused me now. Were you trying to back me up ? - if so thanks. I am being chased around the board by Cyclops, Dude, Bloobird, xsnaggle and WJ99. Are they all the same person ?. Thanks for giving me some time off.
    I just post as I find regardless if we have had disagreements in the past.

I'm opinionated and so are you so we clash sometimes. Nothing personal on my behalf.

Blooburd us Tandy so best give him a swerve. Can't say I've noticed any of the others except 99 who I find a decent poster tbh.

I tend to take most people at face value - You asked me what a pram was, so I gave you the definition, assuming that you didnt know and was trying to help you understand my message. .
    And I was very grateful. You don't get many posters on here that would tell you what a pram is. A picture would have been good too...this board is a mind of information.

International

Why on earth would you think we are the same person. you're either paranoid or dillusional.
    Why are you so touch about some banter?

I think it's probably you who have multiple identities. It most certainly aint us.
    Goodnight. It must be past your bedtime. 1.....2....3......4................

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    password aggression & brute force...there's a pun in there somewhere!

Why on earth would you think we are the same person. you're either paranoid or dillusional.
    Why are you so touch about some banter?

I think it's probably you who have multiple identities. It most certainly aint us.
    Goodnight. It must be past your bedtime. 1.....2....3......4................
    Im still awake - dont get so wound up - I was only asking. Just a bit of banter. Apparently, at least one of the posters I mentioned has multiple identities, so not so paranoid or dillusional after all. Nice to know.

Im still awake - dont get so wound up - I was only asking. Just a bit of banter. Apparently, at least one of the posters I mentioned has multiple identities, so not so paranoid or dillusional after all. Nice to know.
    Actually the one you think has multiple accounts (me) is wrong too. So delusional still stands I'm afraid. Also going back to your earlier post..I don't remember actually chasing you '...around the boards'. But if you enjoy the attention I wont deny you any further!

I have a sneaky suspicion that this whole paranoia about multiple accounts is a running inside troll on this forum that I'm not aware of so other than this post I'm going to do my best not to bite any further! I mean cmon..who really cares or worries THAT much to make a second account and more so who cares enough to worry if others do! stinks of trollism

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    I have a sneaky suspicion that this whole paranoia about multiple accounts is a running inside troll on this forum that I'm not aware of so other than this post I'm going to do my best not to bite any further! I mean cmon..who really cares or worries THAT much to make a second account and more so who cares enough to worry if others do! stinks of trollism
    Concur with this conclusion. How could an honest poster be so dull! You're on 'ignore' mush!