+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zohore value

Re: Zohore value

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Record breaking €250m euro bid for Zohore from hull.

NW: Not over my dead body!

It is bog standard manoeuvring to get a good price.

I think we should expect the worst.

You see comments like the below mid July:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...going-13318515

Now we'll see how true they are when bids of 15 + come in.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Record breaking €250m euro bid for Zohore from hull.

NW: Not over my dead body!
    Now you are just being silly, thats more than Neymar went for. You seem incapable of accepting anything that comes out of the club as being true. I take them at face value - Warnock, Dalman and Choo all appear like honest, straightforward people to me who tell it as it is. Must be terrible leading such a suspicious, mistrusting life as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

It is bog standard manoeuvring to get a good price.

I think we should expect the worst.

You see comments like the below mid July:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...going-13318515

Now we'll see how true they are when bids of 15 + come in.
    The link you gave is quite straightforward and sets out the clubs position at the outset and nothing has changed so far but you and some others on here appear incapable of believing anything the club says, which is a sad state of affairs to get into. You appear convinced that bids of £15m plus are imminent but there is no evidence of this. You also appear to be willing this to happen - do you really want him to go, just so that you can ge proved correct ?. I am getting fed up by peoples pessimistic attitude on here - lets just wait for August 31st shall we.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The link you gave is quite straightforward and sets out the clubs position at the outset and nothing has changed so far but you and some others on here appear incapable of believing anything the club says, which is a sad state of affairs to get into. You appear convinced that bids of £15m plus are imminent but there is no evidence of this. You also appear to be willing this to happen - do you really want him to go, just so that you can ge proved correct ?. I am getting fed up by peoples pessimistic attitude on here - lets just wait for August 31st shall we.
    I really don't care. I hope he stays.

Given what has happened in the past, being pessimistic is perfectly valid from any fan of the club.

Neil said this morning that it would take a bid of £30m then we would have to sell, so at this moment i guess no one is going to offer that considering signerson went for £45m and he is a known quantity

Very hard but not impossible. The decision would be Tans and everything he has done recently indicates that he wont sell this season at least. There are a lot of people arguing on here that if Hull or Brighton offered £20m, Zohore would be gone but my point has always been that a). zohore wouldnt want to sign for either of those clubs b). City certainly wouldnt sell to Hull, one of their main rivals for promotion and would be very unlikely to sell to Brighton as the liklihood is they will be coming straight back down and much better figures would be available at the end of the season, whatever happens. I have no doubt that, if we dont go up this season, Zohore would then be sold but at a better figure than now as he will have a full seasons experience under his belt and hopefully plenty of goals.
    You seem to know everything. Well done.

If they were planning on paying big money for him, wouldn't they just do it now? The season started, he needs to settle in. I think he's staying..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    You seem to know everything. Well done.
    Where in my posts on this subject does it say that I know everything ?. These are my opinions based on the facts of whats happening as opposed to the hysterical speculation that has been going on for weeks. Why dont you contribute something on the subject instead of making snide remarks.

Where in my posts on this subject does it say that I know everything ?. These are my opinions based on the facts of whats happening as opposed to the hysterical speculation that has been going on for weeks. Why dont you contribute something on the subject instead of making snide remarks.
    If you think £15 - £20 million wouldn't be enough to prise Zohore from us you're in cloud cuckoo land I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    If they were planning on paying big money for him, wouldn't they just do it now? The season started, he needs to settle in. I think he's staying..
    Clubs get desperate and offer silly money the closer it gets to the deadline. If a few deals don't come off, they feel they have to get someone in. Stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    If you think £15 - £20 million wouldn't be enough to prise Zohore from us you're in cloud cuckoo land I'm afraid.
    See Mr Warnocks comments in todays press conference, as quoted above by IGovernor. It was only a few weeks ago that a number of people (including you possibly) were stating categorically on this site that if an offer of £5m came in, Zohore would be gone. They have already turned down £10m. Perhaps you should now start a thread headed 'Are City officials in cloud cuckoo land for turning down bids of over £5m for Zohore'.

It was only a few weeks ago that a number of people (including you possibly) were stating categorically on this site that if an offer of £5m came in, Zohore would be gone.
    Any links to this mate?

His value is only worth, whatever another club would pay, nothing more, nothing less.

Am I the only one who thinks it's mental that we are talking about turning down 20 million for one of our players

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Any links to this mate?
    No links because they were threads on this site but I will have a look through some if the old threads to see if I can find any of them.

Any links to this mate?
    Still looking but fir starters try 'How much is Zohore worth' opened by Pedro on 26/07/17 on page 26 of threads list.

No links because they were threads on this site but I will have a look through some if the old threads to see if I can find any of them.
    Still looking but for starters try 'How much is Zohore worth' opened by Pedro on 26/06/17 which is on page 26 of threads list.

Everton have been the club that concerns me since they sold Lukaku

See above
    Last edited by dml1954; 25-08-17 at 14:18. Reason: Wrong date on first post

Someone I know who knows someone who knows Lionel Messi's uncle said Barcelona are heavily in for Zohore as well.
    Pardon me?.

Still looking but for starters try 'How much is Zohore worth' opened by Pedro on 26/06/17 which is on page 26 of threads list.
    You can link threads fella

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...t=zohore+worth

The lowest mentioned by anyone was £6-8m which is pretty close to what we've allegedly been offered anyway and before things got even more ridiculous than they already were in the transfer market.

The fact remains if the club get offered what they deem over and above the players worth he's gone no matter who offers the cash. Fair play to the club though they are making all the right noises as most clubs do just before an offer you can't refuse comes in.

This is not looking negatively at the situation this is recognising how football plays out time and time again these days

You can link threads fella

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...t=zohore+worth

The lowest mentioned by anyone was £6-8m which is pretty close to what we've allegedly been offered anyway and before things got even more ridiculous than they already were in the transfer market.

The fact remains if the club get offered what they deem over and above the players worth he's gone no matter who offers the cash. Fair play to the club though they are making all the right noises as most clubs do just before an offer you can't refuse comes in.

This is not looking negatively at the situation this is recognising how football plays out time and time again these days
    Thanks for info - should have asked my daughter about the IT first. Still looking at threads as I am sure posters were advocating us taking £5m not long ago. Thought Hull offered £10m which was turned down by club. We cant stop anyone making offers but selling him now to anyone wouldnt be in our (or his) best interests unless Everton or similar came in. What Warnock said today seems quite straightforward to me but lets see what happens in the next 6 days.

So using your (and others) argument, if Port Vale or Newport County got new rich owners and came in and offered £20m+, City would accept it and Zohore would sign would he and that would benefit his career and Citys promotion prospects ?. Dont be daft. Tan doesnt need the money at the moment and all the signs are that we are giving it a go this season, so selling him would be totally counter productive. If a top Premier club came in then obviously, to be fair to the player, he would have to be allowed to speak to them and Warnock has indicated as much but also that otherwise they wont sell and I believe him. You and others obviously dont, which is a strange attitude to take, bearing in mind he has kept his word on everything else so far.
    Today bids in the region of £30m will get him. No caveat on the club.

Still take things at face value? Go fish.

That article states The Daily Mail have reported this FACT... I cant find anything in the Mail stating Everton are interested in Zohore. It appears they are interested in Costa , a spelling mistake perhaps?