+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sol Bamba Signs New Contract

Re: Sol Bamba Signs New Contract

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "Basket club" makes no ****ing sense, you gone-off quim!

Bamba is one of our best players and has signed an extension to remain with the club, only you can be on a downer with that news. If he stays for the 3 years he'd be the same age as Mark Hudson, who you were creaming about last season.

Yep, I used a personal insult in my post, but it was clearly warranted here.
    I have not said we should not retain his services. What i have questioned is a 3 year contract and on the face of it a fair few others on hear are questioning it aswell. Huds btw left us when he was younger than Bamba is now. He wasnt offered a contract despite having capatined us tonthe promised land and a cup final and the play offs. Wonder what Bamba was doing while all that was going on?
    Last edited by chepstow; 25-08-17 at 17:22. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Whitts doesn't fit into the way Warnock likes to play and Bamba does. Simple as that.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    I have not said we should not retain his services. What i have questioned is a 3 year contract and on the face of it a fair few others on hear are questioning it aswell. Huds btw left us when he was younger than Bamba is now. He wasnt offered a contract despite having capatined us tonthe promised land and a cup final and the play offs. Wonder what Bamba was doing while all that was going on?
    You were still banging on about Hudson last season (and post-season regarding him being about to play in the Premier League again)... How old was he then?

What does your last sentence even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    He was playing for Leicester City, Trabzonspor and winning international caps for the Ivory Coast.

He's playing great at the moment, I'm sure other teams have noticed. The 3 year length would've had something to do with the closeness of Bamba and NW but that's a good thing.

Bamba is the only centre back ive seen in the championship that could challenge/keep manga out of the starting line up. We are lucky to have him imo!

Will Warnock be here for another 3years, if not new manager will probably want his own centre backs and we will be left footing the bill or paying him off like many other players in the past?

Sol proving today exactly why he deserved that new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Sol proving today exactly why he deserved that new contract.
    He's excellent now, but people aren't questioning that.
    Whether he will be justifying a senior players wage in three years time is the point.