+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: QPR Message Board

QPR Message Board

Far less hormonal than the Wolves lot:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...hp?11-QPR-FANS

Re: QPR Message Board

A guy rang in to 5 live/talksport, can't remember which, and said they're going to get thrashed.

He said holloway is stealing a living.

Which means it is guaranteed to be a borefest with us frustrated, then they steal it deep into the second half.

Got a draw written all over it for me.

I've always liked QPR fans since we had a few posting on here, hope we smash them though.

The 2-2 home match with them that year was great too watch too.

My QPR is expecting the worse from his lot, and said he won't speak to me until the end of next week. I reminded him this is Cardiff City and anything could happen.

Mind you I hope Caulker plays!

Surprised to see a sticky on that forum " Stan Bowles Alzheimer's Fund"I remember us giving him some stick down here but am genuinely saddened to see his current plight.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Surprised to see a sticky on that forum " Stan Bowles Alzheimer's Fund"I remember us giving him some stick down here but am genuinely saddened to see his current plight.
    He really doesn't know where his wife is now.

We've not beaten them down here for ten seasons mind.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    We've not beaten them down here for ten seasons mind.
    Didn't realise it was that long! Read something yesterday that stated they've never lost at the Cardiff City Stadium and that alone was enough to concern me - Now you've really done it!!

Let's hope for some more of this. Wasn't the result we wanted but it was a great game & great atmosphere. Pashun certainly in evidence. And we've got Warnock now too....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    He really doesn't know where his wife is now.
    From what I remember,he didn't give one then,he certainly doesn't now.

I ain't buying this QPR doom & gloom, they're no mugs...

They've turned over Reading and Hull and got a result at Sheffield Utd so far and Conor Washington is back in the goals too - he'll be up front with Jamie Mackie (a decent partnership).

The league cup result against Brentford this week shows they're also focused on the league this season.

They're still captained by the excellent Onuoha and Alex Smithies is between the sticks, who is a decent goalkeeper at this level.

Holloway is also employing the same shape/s as Warnock this season with pacy wing play, the committed Lualua and Pawel Wszolek will cause us problems.

I think we could end up with a stalemate tomorrow, although I'm half thinking they could nick this 0-1.

It's another big test for us, a massive effort is needed once again, as per every game.

COME ON CITY!!!

How many of their squad will have still been there from our Neil's days?