+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Adam

Charlie Adam

According to Annistalk

Re: Charlie Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    According to Annistalk

Well in this case I hope his breaking update news is up to its usual accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    According to Annistalk
    Not signing then

He's just tweeted that he's extended his contract at Stoke by another year

They said breaking news on skysports and there was nothing of the sort. No mention of twitter or google news either. They are just desperate for clicks, no one ever posts on there because it is a small collection of ignorant, far right lunatics posting without a shread of wit or intelligence between them. The only thing that gets them views is transfer rumours.

Also just seen Adam has signed a new contract at Stoke today

The greatest transfer saga in the history of football

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    He's just tweeted that he's extended his contract at Stoke by another year

And Lawnmower asks why are people on here obsessed with ****

**** - The site that just keeps on giving

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    They said breaking news on skysports and there was nothing of the sort. No mention of twitter or google news either. They are just desperate for clicks, no one ever posts on there because it is a small collection of ignorant, far right lunatics posting without a shread of wit or intelligence between them. The only thing that gets them views is transfer rumours.

Shred of intelligence even...

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

I like the one about Jazz allegedly being conned out of 75k... borderline libellous imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

Even more alarming is the inference by one poster that Charlie Adam would not improve the side.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I like the one about Jazz allegedly being conned out of 75k... borderline libellous imo...
    I missed that one. I've finally got out of the habit of looking on there. I did have a peak the other day when someone put a link on here though and it's getting worse.

Got another now. Everton want Cardiff City player.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Got another now. Everton want Cardiff City player.
    It's called iFollow now, £45.00 a year. :thunbup:

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    It's called iFollow now, £45.00 a year. :thunbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Even more alarming is the inference by one poster that Charlie Adam would not improve the side.
    Agreed, would be a top player for us.

I dont understand the fascination with ***** board. He is a pretty harmless guy why do people get so upset about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

I dont understand the fascination with ***** board. He is a pretty harmless guy why do people get so upset about him?
    The endless stream of bs, the endless vilification of Tan and glorification of Hammam hardly helps the club one iota. Self serving agenda to sell more colouring in books.

He has posted endless outright garbage about the club which then gets taken as fact by sycophants unable to think or apply even one ounce of logic.

Endless rumour posted as fact due to being told by "coach close to Warnock", picked up by media only to be quickly refuted. No doubt some fans will now blame Tan for Adam not signing for us.

That's unfair Ledley is having a cracking season

The endless stream of bs, the endless vilification of Tan and glorification of Hammam hardly helps the club one iota. Self serving agenda to sell more colouring in books.

He has posted endless outright garbage about the club which then gets taken as fact by sycophants unable to think or apply even one ounce of logic.

Endless rumour posted as fact due to being told by "coach close to Warnock", picked up by media only to be quickly refuted. No doubt some fans will now blame Tan for Adam not signing for us.
    Nail on the head

Add the mcphail story and had ankles pretending to be a member of staff at the club. idolises a man who threatened to kill our club. Calls fans plastics and glory hunters..

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Add the mcphail story and had ankles pretending to be a member of staff at the club. idolises a man who threatened to kill our club. Calls fans plastics and glory hunters..
    He genuinely harms our club from the constant bullshit he perpetrates. One day he'll be another Dai Hunt but until then, until he stops having an influence at our club I'd rather make people aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

He isn't harmless. He posts non stop bullshit that people believe

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

You'd fit in well on there. It would be a win win situation. You'd be able to spout your shite on that board, and the folk on here would get a break from it! Go on lad. You know it makes sense!!