+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any further news on ticket sales

Any further news on ticket sales

I'm intrigued as to what the truth is ?
    Haven't got access to the eticketing

Re: Any further news on ticket sales

There is plenty available in all corners and with limited or no availability elsewhere.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiff...x?itemref=5683

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    There is plenty available in all corners and with limited or no availability elsewhere.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone got any idea why I cannot view the interactive ticketing map? Message states that its not compatible with my device? its just a bog standard ASUS Laptop that I'm currently using

Quote Originally Posted by Leytonstoneblue View Post
    Slightly off topic, but has anyone got any idea why I cannot view the interactive ticketing map? Message states that its not compatible with my device? its just a bog standard ASUS Laptop that I'm currently using
    I get the same, probably your browser. I use Edge.
    Always interesting to see how businesses test their online presence to market themselves and maximise sales

Cheers. It won't open on my phone.

For Villa the Canton and Ninian were pretty full - and corners about 1/3 to 1/2 full.
    Plenty of space in end blocks of Grandstand. Family stand was fairly scarce, but quite a few had been relocated to the Ninian middle tier..And all that added up to 19k of home fans.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    I get the same, probably your browser. I use Edge.
    Always interesting to see how businesses test their online presence to market themselves and maximise sales
    On the same topic, I've been intrigued by Sky Go (Sky's online streaming service) recently. It isn't compatible with Chrome, Firefox OR Edge. I had to use IE to to get it working (which I didn't know still existed).

It's like they don't want it to work.

If you are using Chrome you need to add the eticketing address to the allow flash setting.

Go to Settings, Scroll to the bottom of the page and click advanced. Find the privacy and security section and select content settings. Select Flash (it's probably set to ask first). Next to allow click add. Paste in https://www.eticketing.co.uk then click add. The interactive seating should now work if you refresh the page.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    If you are using Chrome you need to add the eticketing address to the allow flash setting.

Go to Settings, Scroll to the bottom of the page and click advanced. Find the privacy and security section and select content settings. Select Flash (it's probably set to ask first). Next to allow click add. Paste in https://www.eticketing.co.uk then click add. The interactive seating should now work if you refresh the page.
    Another, slightly quicker way:

* Click on the (i) on the left of the address bar on the eticketing site.
    * Look for 'Flash' on the menu and click on 'Ask (Default)' then 'Always Allow On This Site'

Qpr are bringing 1000 fans

If we can't get a gate of 20000 on a fine day like today after the start we have had then we can finally put the nail into the fantasy we are a club of any size , we are no bigger than reading for terms sake and anyone who thinks any different is talking bollocks , never been a big club , never will be , it would take twenty years in the top flight to establish ourselves and even then we would be a boro, Sunderland , Ipswich , Norwich type of club , we are miles behind so many other clubs but still the excuses come from our fans

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Another, slightly quicker way:

* Click on the (i) on the left of the address bar on the eticketing site.
    * Look for 'Flash' on the menu and click on 'Ask (Default)' then 'Always Allow On This Site'
    City must be doing well again

Heres Heisenberg..........Good to see you wee man , will you be doing any aways ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

If we can't get a gate of 20000 on a fine day like today after the start we have had then we can finally put the nail into the fantasy we are a club of any size , we are no bigger than reading for terms sake and anyone who thinks any different is talking bollocks , never been a big club , never will be , it would take twenty years in the top flight to establish ourselves and even then we would be a boro, Sunderland , Ipswich , Norwich type of club , we are miles behind so many other clubs but still the excuses come from our fans
    BOOM we have a winner.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    City must be doing well again

Heres Heisenberg..........Good to see you wee man , will you be doing any aways ?

Alright Jimbo?!

I went to Burton and will be going on the TIT for Fulham. Nothing until Birmingham after that. You?

The Canton apart from the corners look virtually sold out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Alright Jimbo?!

I went to Burton and will be going on the TIT for Fulham. Nothing until Birmingham after that. You?
    I was up in Burton as well , saw a load of the Tit guys. Wont be in Fulham got a "golf" week in Benidorm, god help my liver.
    Birmingham sounds positive , may be get the train up and jump on the Tit BUS.

The four teams you mentioned have been in and out of the first division/premier league during the whole of my lifetime (that's 50 odd years) we've been there once and that was during the red fiasco.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I was up in Burton as well , saw a load of the Tit guys. Wont be in Fulham got a "golf" week in Benidorm, god help my liver.
    Birmingham sounds positive , may be get the train up and jump on the Tit BUS.
    You know it makes sense. Hopefully see you there (if you've recovered from the "golf")

Looking at the plan. The cheaper tickets have sold well.

Its £26 to sit in the first row in the Ninian in 116/117. Thats too much. Shouldnt be more than £20.

Of course top of the table and chasing promotion in March and theyd be gone.

Hopefully 18000.

Dortmund are a big club too. Feck all else to do in Dortmund. Today we have three events happening in our city, we have limited train service.

I don't disagree that we aren't a big club but struggle to see how you can say we never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    The four teams you mentioned have been in and out of the first division/premier league during the whole of my lifetime (that's 50 odd years) we've been there once and that was during the red fiasco.
    Let's take our 17 years out of the second level of football as another example

We got promoted in a great way at the millennium stadium with that Andy Campbell goal ......35000 Cardiff fans bought tickets

Our first game at home in the level we hadn't played at for 17 years ?

Bradford city , they brought 500

The gate a pathetic 16421 !!!

That's lower than some of the gates we got under Rick Wright in the old fourth division !!

Same old excuses I am afraid mate , I am a similar age to you and it's always been the same

Take care bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Dortmund are a big club too. Feck all else to do in Dortmund. Today we have three events happening in our city, we have limited train service.

I don't disagree that we aren't a big club but struggle to see how you can say we never will be.
    Surge mate that's just more excuses , no offence intended

Let's take our 17 years out of the second level of football as another example

We got promoted in a great way at the millennium stadium with that Andy Campbell goal ......35000 Cardiff fans bought tickets

Our first game at home in the level we hadn't played at for 17 years ?

Bradford city , they brought 500

The gate a pathetic 16421 !!!

That's lower than some of the gates we got under Rick Wright in the old fourth division !!

Same old excuses I am afraid mate , I am a similar age to you and it's always been the same

Take care bluebird
    It hasnt always been the same. What were the crowds when we went up under Ashurst.?

I bet 16421 wouldnt look pathetic compared to that season.

Looking at the plan. The cheaper tickets have sold well.

Its £26 to sit in the first row in the Ninian in 116/117. Thats too much. Shouldnt be more than £20.

Of course top of the table and chasing promotion in March and theyd be gone.

Hopefully 18000.
    £76.0 for my 3 tickets for todays game.

It hasnt always been the same. What were the crowds when we went up under Ashurst.?

I bet 16421 wouldnt look pathetic compared to that season.
    Crowds were at a much lower level generally across football when ashurst took us up

Even man city and Leeds were only getting 20 k

There are simply no excuses left hilts , again no offence intended

If the crowd is lower today because it's a bank holiday and there are other things on how come crowds for other clubs where there is also a bank holiday and other things going on will be better than ours ?

The public of Cardiff have always let this football club down in terms of turning up in big numbers on a regular basis yet we get the same excuses all the time

I would love to see a 20000 plus gate there today and will donate twenty quid to the Alzheimer's society if we do but one swallow doesn't make a summer and I long for the day we get big gates on a regular basis , I am not arguing just for the sake of it , I genuinely want every kid in Cardiff and the valleys in a city shirt

Take care mate

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    £76.0 for my 3 tickets for todays game.
    You always sit in the posh seats