+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Did Holloway try and bully the game ?

Did Holloway try and bully the game ?

Well deserved win without being spectacular with blue tinted spectacles on the 2 nd dissalowed goal looked good to me, too far away to judge the 1 st disallowed goal, we always looked a threat going forward but I thought they exposed us on occasions out wide, Sol Bamba MOM without any doubt. Decent game and a 2-1 score recovers my stake money at bet fair and my 1st beer in town .

Re: Did Holloway try and bully the game ?

I thought Morrison did well today.He won everything in the air at both ends of the pitch but our delivery from set pieces was awful. Overall a fair result but they could have pinched a point. I couldnt see anything wrong with either of the disallowed goals tbh. Ken seems to be trying too hard at times but going forward we always looked a threat

yes they tried to bully us today but our whole side played as a unit and won most of the aerial battles. seen the holliet disallowed goal on the highlights and to me nothing wrong with it . we've got goals in us all over the team , our front 3 look like they will create chances all the time . when we went 1 down i never really worried , knew we would score

excellent stuff city 5 out of 5

if QPR play like that at wolves this season i can see there message board will go into meltdown

They did try to bully us but thats the championship for you (no names WW). Thought we stood up well to it , oh and battered them , even tho they looked a very good side.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    They did try to bully us but thats the championship for you (no names WW). Thought we stood up well to it , oh and battered them , even tho they looked a very good side.
    If they did try to bully us why is that everyone on here is not having a complete meltdown tonight? Like our dear friends from the Black Country..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    If they did try to bully us why is that everyone on here is not having a complete meltdown tonight? Like our dear friends from the Black Country..
    Because they failed miserably.

I don't think Holloway tried to bully us in all seriousness.

He probably told them to expect a physical game and wanted his players to match us.

We still were physically stronger than them but also had too much quality.

No team is going to bully us.

Let it go ffs

from their forum

"...The referee was once again atrocious but we need to get used to it. Teams are going to hit us in the mouth every week after Cardiff gave them a blueprint. "

Also today a number of times the players were interacting with the crowd. I saw Peltier and Morrison applauding the fans and geeing them up.

It's like we are a real unit on and off the pitch.

you can stick the royal family........................ oh you mean crowd.

I wasn't at the wolves game but the theme after the game suggested that Cardiff bullied the game , I think that he told his players to get stuck in to unsettle the rythem, some of the persistent holding went unpunished by the ref, the gave as good as they got.

They made it scrappy in the first 15 mins but once we got going we was to good for them. The first 10 mins of the second half we should've been 4/5 up again to many to pick from for motm but I thought Ralls was tremendous today he has really matured since Warnock has arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Cos we won

I've written a strong letter to the Wolverhampton media and manager so thet are pre armed that another team might rock up and try and tackle robustly with rigour, at least they could forewarn the authorities.

i've edited my post now

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Also today a number of times the players were interacting with the crowd. I saw Peltier and Morrison applauding the fans and geeing them up.
    Not to mention their full back, Furlong, enjoying some camararderie with the nun and the guy with his t*ts out in the first five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    They made it scrappy in the first 15 mins but once we got going we was to good for them. The first 10 mins of the second half we should've been 4/5 up again to many to pick from for motm but I thought Ralls was tremendous today he has really matured since Warnock has arrived

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    No, we made it scrappy in the first fifteen minutes - we were crap and it needed Hoilett's goal to get us going.