+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lidl Prosecco offer this weekend

Lidl Prosecco offer this weekend

People kicking off because they sold out within minutes. People were queuing from 6 in the morning to save £2.16 on a bottle (max 6 bottles per person). They only ever have extremely limited stock with these offers.

People are so thick

Re: Lidl Prosecco offer this weekend

No doubt all over Facebook, and thus some people will feel that they just have to have it so that they can post on Facebook that they got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    No doubt all over Facebook, and thus some people will feel that they just have to have it so that they can post on Facebook that they got it.
    I disagree. I haven't once mentioned my 12 bottles.

I wonder how many Brexiters spent ages queuing outside a German supermarket for some cheap Italian plonk?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I wonder how many Brexiters spent ages queuing outside a German supermarket for some cheap Italian plonk?
    You think Italian wine and German supermarkets will soon disappear then?

Can never understand the lengths people go to, to save a minimal amount.

My sister in law goes to the next xmas sale every boxing day and leaves about 4 in the morning. Just to save money on their stock which they couldn't shift at full price.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    There'll be less European wine when we're paying tariffs for it, that's a certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    They won't.

But it's clearly an interesting question regarding people who voted to leave Europe but who are quite happy to boost the profits of European companies if it saves them a couple of quid.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    I was thinking about that the other day when I saw one of my friends post a pic of their foot long sausage roll from Morrisons, bet they love people like that, cut em open and they have mug written right through them.

Are there any topics that you can't drag Brexit in to?

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Can never understand the lengths people go to, to save a minimal amount.

My sister in law goes to the next xmas sale every boxing day and leaves about 4 in the morning. Just to save money on their stock which they couldn't shift at full price.
    That's generally what a sale means. Can't understand anyone who pays full whack anymore. Clothing sites are having ther 'summer' sales in June these days, it just doesn't make sense to pay full whack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I was thinking about that the other day when I saw one of my friends post a pic of their foot long sausage roll from Morrisons, cut em open and they have mug written right through them.
    Most folk prefer brown sauce...

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    They won't.

But it's clearly an interesting question regarding people who voted to leave Europe but who are quite happy to boost the profits of European companies if it saves them a couple of quid.
    I agree with the point you make, but did it say the offer was only open to Leave voters?

If you ever want to find the stupid people in the uk just go and turn up at an event like this......they also queue up outside Tesco and next at 5 am to get the stuff they haven't been able to sell to anyone all year.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    If you ever want to find the stupid people in the uk just go and turn up at an event like this......they also queue up outside Tesco and next at 5 am to get the stuff they haven't been able to sell to anyone all year.....
    They're all waking up this morning with a Prosecco induced hangover after spending the night sat in their Lidl hot tub watching the boxing on their supermarket own-label televisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I was thinking about that the other day when I saw one of my friends post a pic of their foot long sausage roll from Morrisons, bet they love people like that, cut em open and they have mug written right through them.

Are there any topics that you can't drag Brexit in to?
    There are almost limitless ways in which Brexit hypocrisy can be exposed.

There are almost limitless ways in which Brexit hypocrisy can be exposed.
    But not as limitless as the hypocrisy of the United Kingdom being taken into a common market. Did you vote to join it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    But not as limitless as the hypocrisy of the United Kingdom being taken into a common market. Did you vote to join it ?
    I'm talking about the buffoons who voted for it, all come up with their own reasons, most of them nonsense that shouldn't have applied to the debate.