+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mister Warnock

Mister Warnock

We haven't had an "Our Neil" love in for a while and I think tonight deserves one.
    Having listened to the Radio commentary and the fans' reactions to the efforts in the background, the revival continues.
    Another big performance from his team today with again a lot of pressure on him after beating "the best side in the league" last week, expectations were high.

You really are "THE" manager in this league and the way you have transformed the feeling around Cardiff City in less than a year has been nothing short of miraculous.

Take a bow sir.

Re: Mister Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    We haven't had an "Our Neil" love in for a while and I think tonight deserves one.
    Having listened to the Radio commentary and the fans' reactions to the efforts in the background, the revival continues.
    Another big performance from his team today with again a lot of pressure on him after beating "the best side in the league" last week, expectations were high.

You really are "THE" manager in this league and the way you have transformed the feeling around Cardiff City in less than a year has been nothing short of miraculous.

Take a bow sir.
    Very well said. Seconded

Three cheers for Colin

BTW I never knew he was a qualified referee, no wonder he is always arguing with the match officials

well said

The exact man we needed at the exact right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    The exact man we needed at the exact right time.
    Aw shucks
    Thanks colonel, I'm flattered

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Take a bow sir.
    Agreed. I had a very negative opinion of NW before he came here. But now I can completely see where all the previous NW fans are coming from. He has surely secured himself as one of the greats.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Agreed. I had a very negative opinion of NW before he came here. But now I can completely see where all the previous NW fans are coming from. He has surely secured himself as one of the greats.
    Hopefully the likes of Jose, Pep and Arsene are on the telephone to Mr Warnock tonight offering their future superstar youngsters so that they can gain from his guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Hopefully the likes of Jose, Pep and Arsene are on the telephone to Mr Warnock tonight offering their future superstar youngsters so that they can gain from his guidance.
    tongue in cheek maybe? but why not! if I were loaning my stars out NW would surely be a good shout!

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    tongue in cheek maybe? but why not! if I were loaning my stars out NW would surely be a good shout!
    I agree, croesy's made a good point there. Warnock could probably stick an extra few million on some youngsters price tag

I love our Neil.