+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: LGBTQ community

LGBTQ community

I had the unfortunate misfortune of catching a train down to the city today, with my 2 daughters - 12 and 8 - whilst the horriblest bunch of drunken lesbians made their way to to the pride march fighting with each other in a drunken stupor. First they were fighting on the train and then on the platform in Central station.

If they had been football fans they would have been locked up without a shadow of doubt.

They asked to be treated as equals and with respect but behave like a bunch of animals.

Horrible, bitter lesbians.

Re: LGBTQ community

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I had the unfortunate misfortune of catching a train down to the city today, with my 2 daughters - 12 and 8 - whilst the horriblest bunch of drunken lesbians made their way to to the pride march fighting with each other in a drunken stupor. First they were fighting on the train and then on the platform in Central station.

If they had been football fans they would have been locked up without a shadow of doubt.

They asked to be treated as equals and with respect but behave like a bunch of animals.

They were being treated as equals , nothing happened to them just like rugby fans. Pink jinks and high jinks.

The thought police will be along in 1 .. 2 ..

I was in town after the game until 22.00, it seemed all in good spirits with all having a good time, some rather interesting outfits leaving little to imagination as always the best laughs being the short train ride back to Heath high level, there was a piece of steak (doggy bag from Charlestons) being handed around for a bite I declined

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    They were being treated as equals , nothing happened to them just like rugby fans. Pink jinks and high jinks.
    Yep and those rugby supporters are horrible, bitter heterosexuals

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Maybe they'd been on the 'special offer' Prossecco' from Lidl-Lesbianism and Italian fizzy wine can be a lethal combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep and those rugby supporters are horrible, bitter heterosexuals
    How do you know that they're Heterosexual ? I'm so confused.