+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football on Five

Football on Five

Still not showing us first.

They go to the game where they have full camera coverage.

Re: Football on Five

I think that's probably in the contract somewhere so all teams get equal-ish coverage throughout the season. I mean we probably won't see Burton as the first game now for the rest of the season unless they are playing a team on brink of promotion/relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Still not showing us first.

They go to the game where they have full camera coverage.
    I haven't seen tonight's programme, but Colin Murray has been at a league game all this season. As the studio is based in London, I'm guessing that he'll need to be close by for a league game in order to get back to the studio.

Lets not show everyone what we can do .

Till we meet them...

What is a the significance of being first? Aslong as they are showing extended highlights it is showing recognition is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I haven't seen tonight's programme, but Colin Murray has been at a league game all this season. As the studio is based in London, I'm guessing that he'll need to be close by for a league game in order to get back to the studio.
    And your point is????

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    What is a the significance of being first? Aslong as they are showing extended highlights it is showing recognition is it not?
    i appreciate that our game might not have had the the full camera coverage but when you report on latest news, top highlights etc you tend to go for the main story first. Cardiff on 100% IS the main story.

Frankly I'm a bit miffed with the amount of air time they give us but I suppose it's the same for all the teams and as long as we stay "under the radar" all the better.

I sincerely think that the coverage of the football league is poor compared to the Premiership but there's more teams to be covered in a short period of time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Lets not show everyone what we can do .

Till we meet them...
    This ^^

Quote Originally Posted by thornhillblue View Post
    And your point is????
    Probably that we can guarantee decent coverage every week for a London based team