Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Clinton calls Alex Jones a dick

Chelsea Clinton calls Alex Jones a dick

Re: Chelsea Clinton calls Alex Jones a dick

"News"...

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    "News"...
    Terrible news. Why didn't Chelsea Clinton just keep quiet instead of spreading the story all over the internet? It's only news because of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Terrible news. Why didn't Chelsea Clinton just keep quiet instead of spreading the story all over the internet?
    Maybe Michelle Obama goes out with a fake cock to prevent Chelsea's dad pouncing on her?

Just a hunch.

Yeah, I much prefer Christine Bleakley anyway

Blog Entries

To be fair Jones is a dick, he's been going on about this for a while, why? it's not a conspiracy, it's none of his business.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    To be fair Jones is a dick, he's been going on about this for a while, why? it's not a conspiracy, it's none of his business.
    Exactly right. For it to be a conspiracy it would have to involve more than one person. But this is the private matter/s of one man only.

I thought you were talking about that Welsh girl on the One Show!

I thought it was Aled Jones

Does it have any effect on becoming President? Are there any disclosure rules when declaring yourself a candidate? Would there be any reason to keep it quiet? Of course if Mrs O really is a Mrs, then please ignore this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Exactly right. For it to be a conspiracy it would have to involve more than one person. But this is the private matter/s of one man only.

Does it have any effect on becoming President? Are there any disclosure rules when declaring yourself a candidate? Would there be any reason to keep it quiet? Of course if Mrs O really is a Mrs, then please ignore this
    It's not something I've even considered before tbh, seems like the kind of thing they would be looking to change these days.

It's not something I've even considered before tbh, seems like the kind of thing they would be looking to change these days.
    I was once tempted to bump up my solitary O Level in Home Economics from an F to an E, but somebody pointed out it would be committing fraud if I included false information on my CV. Wouldn't declaring an incorrect marital status or date of birth be a similar thing? I'm just trying to work out if there is a public interest angle to this story.

I was once tempted to bump up my solitary O Level in Home Economics from an F to an E, but somebody pointed out it would be committing fraud if I included false information on my CV. Wouldn't declaring an incorrect marital status or date of birth be a similar thing? I'm just trying to work out if there is a public interest angle to this story.
    It's not a story. Michelle Obama has two children, she has a backstory. Why are we even talking about this? Alex Jones is ridiculous. He's also claimed that Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton smell of sulphur because they're demons. I used to think he should be ignored, but now I agree with Chelsea Clinton, he needs to be called out on his bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's not a story. Michelle Obama has two children, she has a backstory. Why are we even talking about this? Alex Jones is ridiculous. He's also claimed that Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton smell of sulphur because they're demons. I used to think he should be ignored, but now I agree with Chelsea Clinton, he needs to be called out on his bullshit.
    I don't think Chelsea Clinton should have fanned the flames in the first place, as it's given other news media a reason to run with the story. They would have probably ignored it if she hadn't put it into the public domain.

I don't think Chelsea Clinton should have fanned the flames in the first place, as it's given other news media a reason to run with the story. They would have probably ignored it if she hadn't put it into the public domain.
    Why should Alex Jones be extended the privilege of being ignored? The more people hear what he's about, the sooner his little empire will fall.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Why should Alex Jones be extended the privilege of being ignored? The more people hear what he's about, the sooner his little empire will fall.
    Well now that the story is in the public domain, I was trying to ascertain whether or not there is any public interest angle from a journalistic point of view.

Well now that the story is in the public domain, I was trying to ascertain whether or not there is any public interest angle from a journalistic point of view.
    Well it was in the Daily Mail and we're talking about it here. So I'm going to with yes.

Blog Entries

Maybe there is an angle but I can't think of one right now, hasn't he said why he's banging on about it in his vids? I don't watch him, he just winds me up.

Blue in the Face

Jones is a shill if there ever was one. A figure like him was essential in the age of the internet. When most people think of conspiracy, they think of people like him or David Icke. Loonies. Job done.

Maybe there is an angle but I can't think of one right now, hasn't he said why he's banging on about it in his vids? I don't watch him, he just winds me up.
    I haven't seen the video, Alex Jones is hard work!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Jones is a shill if there ever was one. A figure like him was essential in the age of the internet. When most people think of conspiracy, they think of people like him or David Icke. Loonies. Job done.
    He keeps all the dissidents gathered together though so he's handy.

Well done "" Chelsea "" , that was hard to type , as of the London clubs I dislike them most , I only have a soft spot for Milwall , because they are so disliked, unfashionable and Rod Liddle likes them.

After the previous disastrous Clinton campaign, is this the beginning of the alleged Clinton crime family’s attempt to regain control ?

Did Chelsea Clinton put it in the public domain as you're claiming?

Any Clinton is better than Donald Trump the biggest chump.