+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zohore - more fake news!

Zohore - more fake news!

According to 'reports', Hull bid £11m and Brighton have now tabled £12m.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...re_305744.html

But as this latest scoop isn't backed up this time by the top journalistic talent that fuels the Sun, the Mail or the Argus, I assume it is more made up bollux.

Re: Zohore - more fake news!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    According to 'reports', Hull bid £11m and Brighton have now tabled £12m.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...re_305744.html

But as this latest scoop isn't backed up this time by the top journalistic talent that fuels the Sun, the Mail or the Argus, I assume it is more made up bollux.
    Nothing personal here Jon but these rags/blogs have achieved their goal by people sharing this tripe.

Best ignore altogether in my view.

Perhaps I should have ignored this thread 🤔

Everton? Where did that come from?

Kenny's got his own thread over at the North Stand forum .. http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...enneth-Zohore/

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Nothing personal here Jon but these rags/blogs have achieved their goal by people sharing this tripe.

Best ignore altogether in my view.

Perhaps I should have ignored this thread ��
    Andy Naylor is the only journalist who knows what's going on and he hasn't said anything about another bid, in fact he said Brighton have cooled their interest.

Andy Naylor doesn't know squat... only people who know are the clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Andy Naylor doesn't know squat... only people who know are the clubs.
    Well he's been right so far ... and if Brighton sign Niasse he will be positively ITK!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well he's been right so far ... and if Brighton sign Niasse he will be positively ITK!
    Right so far? You mean with his completely unsourced claims which were shot down by direct quotes from Warnock?

Naylor like most local media "ournalists" is a hack reporting nothing more than rumours.

Right so far? You mean with his completely unsourced claims which were shot down by direct quotes from Warnock?

Naylor like most local media "ournalists" is a hack reporting nothing more than rumours.
    He said Brighton had made a bid, which I think they had. It was somebody else who reported that a bid had been accepted.

He said they had made a bid, which I think they had. It was somebody else who reported a deal had been accepted.
    We went through this before... Naylor's "accurate" article contains no attributed quotes, indeed no quotes whatsoever... the newspaper "understood". Journalistic lingo for "rumour"...

We went through this before... Naylor's "accurate" article contains no attributed quotes, indeed no quotes whatsoever... the newspaper "understood". Journalistic lingo for "rumour"...
    I'm guessing it was off the record, but subsequent reports said Brighton's valuation didn't match ours, so they were cooling their interest. However, it is possible that Naylor is working alongside Hughton as a disinformation agent

It's more possible Naylor is full of shit tbh.

Dalman and Choo both pointed out, with direct quotes Naylor's report was incorrect.

Why is it that a local hack in Brighton is believed more than our own club officials?

It's more possible Naylor is full of shit tbh.

Dalman and Choo both pointed out, with direct quotes Naylor's report was incorrect.

Why is it that a local hack in Brighton is believed more than our own club officials?
    Naylor said a bid had been made, Dalman and Choo said no deal had been done. It seems likely that CCFC deemed the offer to be too low and laughter it off. I didn't see any quotes denying that an offer was made.

Naylor said a bid had been made, Dalman and Choo said no deal had been done.
    They said there was no bid by Brighton of £10m, which Naylor had claimed.

I cant see him leaving this year. I don't know what his agent is like or the people he's got around him are like. I presume the loudest voice in his ear is Warnock and that has served him well so far.

They said there was no bid by Brighton of £10m, which Naylor had claimed.
    It was the Telegraph who mentioned a £10m bid, not Naylor. Read his tweets. Dalman/Choo were responding to the Telegraph article. Naylor reported a sizable 7-figure bid which was 100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I cant see him leaving this year. I don't know what his agent is like or the people he's got around him are like. I presume the loudest voice in his ear is Warnock and that has served him well so far.
    Hope your right?
    But the overwhelming lure of the premiere league and inflated wages maybne irresistable ...... it is to most players and why would he be any different?

£100 million now apparently.

It's noooz

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    £100 million now apparently.
    We need to hold our nerve, let's wait for a proper offer!

Get what you're saying and its a short career etc. Still think he will stay though. Every one else seems to want too. At least till the end of the season. It feels and looks like there is something special brewing.

Has he scored recently???

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Get what you're saying and its a short career etc. Still think he will stay though. Every one else seems to want too. At least till the end of the season. It feels and looks like there is something special brewing.
    He'd be mad to leave now, it's a big step up and he's only just found his feet in the Championship.

Be nice for Ken to come out and say he wants to stay and work under Warnock. He doesn't want I join a lower premie league team that he has to google.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Has he scored recently???
    No but a lot of the goals we are scoring are because of him