+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Carragher & Neville

Carragher & Neville

Currently tearing the Arsenal midfield and specifically Ramsey a fresh one at Liverpool at the moment.

Re: Carragher & Neville

Carragher is generally far too into himself. See how he behaved in his pathetic twitter dispute with Danny Simpson, although social media seemed to support him because of his reputation as a good pundit.

Carragher was spot on. What Ramsey did you would not expect in junior football. Unforgivable.

On the basis of this game, they're spot on.

No one in that arsenal side seems to know where they're playing needs to change formation ASAP before they get smashed

2-0 stunning counter attack

Arsenal look dreadful, can't string a pass together

Arsenal are struggling quite badly but I wonder how Carragher and Neville got the reputation they have.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Arsenal are struggling quite badly but I wonder how Carragher and Neville got the reputation they have.
    Because they are calling it exactly as it is maybe?

Neville now suggesting that every Arsenal player should be put on the transfer list.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Arsenal look dreadful, can't string a pass together
    No interest in winning the ball back whatsoever.

I like Neville he talks sense but I can't stand that Scouse twat

I would make at least 2 subs if I was Wenger how Giroux is on the bench I don't know and ozil is a waste of space in a game like this

Henry & Souness now joining in and Ramsey getting the brunt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I would make at least 2 subs if I was Wenger how Giroux is on the bench I don't know and ozil is a waste of space in a game like this
    Well Ramsey needs to be hooked he's been a disgrace to the shirt today

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    2-0 stunning counter attack
    Ramsey was still in the Liverpool penalty area when they scored!

Piers Morgan will be apoplectic this evening.

Ramsey subbed.

Well Ramsey needs to be hooked he's been a disgrace to the shirt today
    I don't think he's the only one, why Wenger persist with him as a holding midfielder is ridiculous

I don't think he's the only one, why Wenger persist with him as a holding midfielder is ridiculous
    Cmon Jamie take the Ramsey rose tinted glasses off he was shocking in that first 45 minutes.
    If he was meant to be the holding midfielder he had a funny way of showing it he was about 50/60 yards away from both goals, and was furthest Arsenal player forward for Liverpools second.

When Neville and carragher played were any pundits as cutting and absolute as these two are? There is seemingly no "he's having a bad game" and instead it jumps to "pathetic" or "school boy" or "transfer list all of them". It's punditry which reflects a message board poster after a bad game who can't remember the players doing well the week before, but they get paid a huge amount to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    When Neville and carragher played were any pundits as cutting and absolute as these two are? There is seemingly no "he's having a bad game" and instead it jumps to "pathetic" or "school boy" or "transfer list all of them". It's punditry which reflects a message board poster after a bad game who can't remember the players doing well the week before, but they get paid a huge amount to say it.
    This is a common theme with Arsenal, year after year, they bottle the big games, and it needed saying.

Even Henry who is a massive fence sitter when it comes to Arsenal couldn't wriggle out if it and was just as scathing.

Cmon Jamie take the Ramsey rose tinted glasses off he was shocking in that first 45 minutes.
    If he was meant to be the holding midfielder he had a funny way of showing it he was about 50/60 yards away from both goals, and was furthest Arsenal player forward for Liverpools second.
    I can't take them off. He was awful granted but he's not the type of player to sit back I just don't get the let's blame ramsey apart from cech they are all shit

Arsenal and Ramsey have been embarrassing

3-0 another blistering counter

I don't think he is a holding midfield player is he? Well he wasn't when he made it into the EURO 2016 Team of the Tournament.