+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Carragher & Neville

Re: Carragher & Neville

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I tend to agree with Bob's comments.

Ramsey was shocking against Liverpool but no more so the Sanchez, who clearly wants out before Thursday, as does Oxlade Chamberlain, but both are selected to play ?
    I have only ever seen Arsenal on TV games but I am yet to see Ozil have an influential game.
    There is something wrong at this football club with a high number of so called stars not bothered about performance or results.
    The best way forward is for Wenger to leave and Arsenal bring in a new manager who is not afraid to drop players playing poorly. They also need a mini clear out of European players who have only been mediocre (even when Wenger signed them).
    The main issue is that Wenger has made the owners very rich with his transfer activities and they want to show loyalty in return.
    I said in a previous post that some players are having an easy ride with Wenger and ozil is one of them as he must be doing something right for Germany when you look at the pool of players they have and he's coming out on top

Re: Carragher & Neville

who gives a ****