+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colin Jackson has come out

Re: Colin Jackson has come out

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    This how my kids are.You are what you are.Who gives a fcuk about the persons sexuality.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I must say, this has come as a complete surprise. Did anyone guess?

tbh like most have pointed out
    thought he had come out eons ago and who cares who sleeps with its his own beeswax
    has he got a book due out or something

or am I being a tad cynical lol

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    This how my kids are.You are what you are.Who gives a fcuk about the persons sexuality.
    I've had a fair few friends who were gay long before gayness even became a thing. I don't ever recall the topic coming up, other than I'm off to meet so-and-so, or had a great night out kind of stuff. It's kinda weird seeing everything being over-analysed on an internet football message board by a bunch of New Age Renaissance men

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've had a fair few friends who were gay long before gayness even became a thing. I don't ever recall the topic coming up, other than I'm off to meet so-and-so, or had a great night out kind of stuff. It's kinda weird seeing everything being over-analysed on an internet football message board by a bunch of New Age Renaissance men
    Stop being such a jelly baby WB

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've had a fair few friends who were gay long before gayness even became a thing. I don't ever recall the topic coming up, other than I'm off to meet so-and-so, or had a great night out kind of stuff. It's kinda weird seeing everything being over-analysed on an internet football message board by a bunch of NEW AGE RENAISSANCE MEN
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Stop being such a jelly baby WB
    Jelly baby: The sometimes frothy, usually slimy, amalgam of lubricant, stray fecal matter, and ejaculate that leaks out of the receiving partner's **** after a session of anal intercourse

What a nonsense,let's man up .

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    In other news the grass is green and the sky is blue.
    You try telling that to Stevie Wonder!!

When will all this prejudice stop?

Blindist .... reported 😉

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'm as shocked about this as I was about Barry manilow
    You what???

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    You what???
    😨😨

When will this all end?

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    a bit like Jackson did for years then, denying he was gay.
    Tell me when and where he denied he was gay then ? I can't remember the question being put to him and I
    follow athletics closely.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    He is still a key part of BBC Athletics coverage and despite some silly comments on here is
    famous in the UK and the wider world. At least he has " come out " unlike pathetic footballers who
    pretend to be straight and aren't.
    Some of you posters still live in the stone age ffs.

Agree, people saying that it's not their business are correct, it isn't, same as if you don't like to wear underpants, or have a penchant towards dancing naked to Barry White songs, in your front room-it's nobodies business. The difference with coming out as gay, and the other two things I've mentioned, are that they are pretty easy to keep to yourself, being Gay, and not being able to express it, means that you have to lie, all for the benefit of those who judge. It means that when other men talk about woman, or explicitly about woman, then Jackson has probably had to join in, he's probably had to invent girlfriends, lie about the people he is with, or the places he has been. So, people are right, it's none of our business, but when someone feels the need to inadvertently lie, in order to protect themselves, then it does become our business.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Tell me when and where he denied he was gay then ? I can't remember the question being put to him and I
    follow athletics closely.
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/08/28...ine-years-ago/

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    You what???
    This seemed to ridiculous to be true

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Agree, people saying that it's not their business are correct, it isn't, same as if you don't like to wear underpants, or have a penchant towards dancing naked to Barry White songs, in your front room-it's nobodies business. The difference with coming out as gay, and the other two things I've mentioned, are that they are pretty easy to keep to yourself, being Gay, and not being able to express it, means that you have to lie, all for the benefit of those who judge. It means that when other men talk about woman, or explicitly about woman, then Jackson has probably had to join in, he's probably had to invent girlfriends, lie about the people he is with, or the places he has been. So, people are right, it's none of our business, but when someone feels the need to inadvertently lie, in order to protect themselves, then it does become our business.
    You obviously never have any West Indian women in your front room!

Like BlueWales you follow athletics closely too then

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    You never hear of any straight people announcing to the world about their sexual preferences - cross dressing, S&M, rubber wellies fetish etc - so Ive never really understood why gay. lesbian bi etc people need to do it either.

I remember Colin Jackson - as he was always at the various county trials for athletics , rugby, football etc and he was so much better than everyone else. He was also extremely 'camper' than everyone else if that is the correct phraseology - so it's hardly a surprise at all that he has come out. He's been gay ever since I can remember him

I think most people knew this already though didnt they ?
    My Mrs said i knew years ago

Who in the hell cares.
    i just dont understand the fascination about peoples private lives

flakes everwhere these days