+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Season ticket info

New Season ticket info

I know season tickets are still available - anybody know the price of them now ? ( Looking for 1 adult one child in the family stand )

thanks in advance !

Re: New Season ticket info

Quote Originally Posted by mozzi View Post
    I know season tickets are still available - anybody know the price of them now ? ( Looking for 1 adult one child in the family stand )

thanks in advance !
    Believe they are £249 for adult and £49 for under 16 in Family stand zone 4F. Contact ticket office fir more details.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Believe they are £249 for adult and £49 for under 16 in Family stand zone 4F. Contact ticket office fir more details.

That was the price at the start of the season though...

Quote Originally Posted by mozzi View Post
    That was the price at the start of the season though...
    Nice try 😂

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    We should all applaud this effort to provide vital information to a fellow bluebird. No doubt it was prompted by altruistic empathy. There is very little of this laudable quality these days in what has become a "dog eat dog" society, so I, for one, salute you sir!

Unfortunately as we are three home league games into the season, the information is totally inaccurate and hopelessly misleading. The prices quoted would have been correct at the start of the season, but a pro rata reduction is in place as only 20 home games are left and this should be factored in to any final figure for seaon tickets. (pro rata - "calculated according to, or as a share of, the fixed rate for a larger total amount" Cambridge Dictionary)

One can only hope that dml doesn't retreat into his shell after this latest faux pas (ie words or behaviour that are a social mistake or not polite) as we have had some genuine laugh-out-loud moments thanks to his posts.

At least his advice to "Contact ticket office fir more details" holds good - even if you couldn't 'see the wood for the tree' (ie to be unable to get a general understanding of a situation because you are too worried about the details).

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    We should all applaud this effort to provide vital information to a fellow bluebird. No doubt it was prompted by altruistic empathy. There is very little of this laudable quality these days in what has become a "dog eat dog" society, so I, for one, salute you sir!

Unfortunately as we are three home league games into the season, the information is totally inaccurate and hopelessly misleading. The prices quoted would have been correct at the start of the season, but a pro rata reduction is in place as only 20 home games are left and this should be factored in to any final figure for seaon tickets. (pro rata - "calculated according to, or as a share of, the fixed rate for a larger total amount" Cambridge Dictionary)

One can only hope that dml doesn't retreat into his shell after this latest faux pas (ie words or behaviour that are a social mistake or not polite) as we have had some genuine laugh-out-loud moments thanks to his posts.

At least his advice to "Contact ticket office fir more details" holds good - even if you couldn't 'see the wood for the tree' (ie to be unable to get a general understanding of a situation because you are too worried about the details).

All is well I managed to get through to the ticket office... more concerning was the young girl worked at the season ticket as more than originally advertised at the start of the season !! I shall be getting 2 for the family stand