+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wolves fans still deluding themselves

Re: Wolves fans still deluding themselves

first i've seen of this..Tim Lovejoys hair has changed a lot.
    Last edited by joecity; 31-08-17 at 22:49. Reason: wrong

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Freestone was a bluebird
    Roger Twentythreestone

Wolves fan- 'best football we've played in 40 years'? Fecking hilarious

International

This post right at the end puts it all in perspective. They are planning to be like Arsenal so everything will be fine.
    O hang on, what's that bit at the end

I think the days of relying on a centre forward to get your goals are long gone...
    We have Costa, Cav, Jota and Bonatini all capable of getting into double figures , add in goals to players like Neves, Marshall, Doherty and douglas your approaching the 60-70 goals a season mark...
    I don't think Nuno is setting us out to be a high scoring team , i see us as a 1-0 Arsenal type team, low scoring but hard to beat.

Yeah, OK then !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    This post right at the end puts it all in perspective. They are planning to be like Arsenal so everything will be fine.

I think the days of relying on a centre forward to get your goals are long gone...
    We have Costa, Cav, Jota and Bonatini all capable of getting into double figures , add in goals to players like Neves, Marshall, Doherty and douglas your approaching the 60-70 goals a season mark...
    I don't think Nuno is setting us out to be a high scoring team , i see us as a 1-0 Arsenal type team, low scoring but hard to beat.

Yeah, OK then !!!!!
    I agree with the low scoring bit but we beat them with relative ease.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I agree with the low scoring bit but we beat them with relative ease.
    Maybe he means like arsenal were at Liverpool

From champions elect to "We're ****ed" in a month

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post

Yeah, OK then !!!!!
    Whoever posted that seems a bit intellectually challenged; Wolves are allegedly a free flowing total football side Messi wouldn't get into, but are also a very dour defensive side...

They did sign someone yesterday, decent player as well, but very low key for the Dudley Barcelona.

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-...diaye-on-loan/

Wolves narrowly avoided relegation yet are 13/8 favourites to go up. We just missed out on promotion yet are 20/1. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Wolves narrowly avoided relegation yet are 13/8 favourites to go up. We just missed out on promotion yet are 20/1. I don't get it.
    Money unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post

Wolves perform at a different level to the rest of us now. Their Messiah is leading them to the Champions league in a couple of seasons.

Oh and when you lot play them, just let them have the ball or they won't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Wolves perform at a different level to the rest of us now. Their Messiah is leading them to the Champions league in a couple of seasons.

Oh and when you lot play them, just let them have the ball or they won't like you.
    And don't even think of tackling them you might hurt them or even break a nail

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    And don't even think of tackling them you might hurt them or even break a nail
    I trust at their next match Millwall will do the right thing and form a Guard of Honour.

Apparently, their style is more suited to Premier League.

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....o-prem.198531/

"We are effectively doing a 'Barca'.....”this is what we are, deal with it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Apparently, their style is more suited to Premier League.

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....o-prem.198531/

"We are effectively doing a 'Barca'.....”this is what we are, deal with it.”
    Jesus zombie Christ, that thread is fekin spectacular.

They just keep on giving.