+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolves fans still deluding themselves

Wolves fans still deluding themselves

Its as if they have been brain washed by some sort of Messiah into believing that the Championship is way below their standard. Also think they honestly believe that all other teams in the league are in awe of them.

Most deals are leaked to the press to drum up extra business for the selling club or for the buying club to show their fans they are trying.

We are in a unique situation where the selling club are happy to negotiate with Mendes and don't want to **** him off by releasing Info to the press and they know they will benefit in the future by working with him. Also we are desperate to keep the deals quiet for as long as possible as we are now attracting players who top 10 PL clubs would happily sign so we don't want to alert them.

Re: Wolves fans still deluding themselves

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Its as if they have been brain washed by some sort of Messiah into believing that the Championship is way below their standard. Also think they honestly believe that all other teams in the league are in awe of them.

Most deals are leaked to the press to drum up extra business for the selling club or for the buying club to show their fans they are trying.

We are in a unique situation where the selling club are happy to negotiate with Mendes and don't want to **** him off by releasing Info to the press and they know they will benefit in the future by working with him. Also we are desperate to keep the deals quiet for as long as possible as we are now attracting players who top 10 PL clubs would happily sign so we don't want to alert them.
    What's the point in having them play a forty six game season? Just give em the title now and let the rest of us battle it out in a twenty three team league with two to go up.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What's the point in having them play a forty six game season? Just give em the title now and let the rest of us battle it out in a twenty three team league with two to go up.

This seems to pretty much sum up how they view things.

I saw a post congratulating Brentford, currently in 23rd, for being the best team they've played this season.

The same "mighty" wolves who played out a nil nil draw with Brentford on Saturday.

I also notice that there were no complaints about any "rough house" tactics from us made by Holloway after the QPR game.
    Wolves"elona" are still the only ones to make such complaints.
    Saddo"s.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I also notice that there were no complaints about any "rough house" tactics from us made by Holloway after the QPR game.
    Wolves"elona" are still the only ones to make such complaints.
    Saddo"s.
    I thought Holloway was attempting to beat us at our game on Saturday, they just came up short.

Feedback

lets be fair, wolves fans are *****, right up their with leeds

Millwall are the next team privileged to go to Molineux. I'm sure they'll understand their role is to stand back and admire the footballing skills of Ruben Neves, Jota and the boys.

I will still be interested to see how they play when the weather turns. I know it can seem a bit of a cliche but they have a few new faces who haven't done a full championship season yet. Players who although are no doubt talented are used to different climates, different temperatures and a winter break. Plus not living in Wolverhampton.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    Millwall are the next team privileged to go to Molineux. I'm sure they'll understand their role is to stand back and admire the footballing skills of Ruben Neves, Jota and the boys.

Likewise, I'm sure their fans will be more than happy to stand quietly with arms behind their backs whilst the new self proclaimed Wolves 'Royalty' smack them about the chops before and after the game.

Heisenberg

I tried to sign up to the board to take the mickey and I got an email back while waiting for it to be confirmed
    this is what I got sent back

I_8_POLITICAL_CORRECTNESS, unfortunately, the account you registered on Molineux Mix did not meet membership requirements. Your account has been removed.
    The following reason was given:

With that username it would appear you are just looking to wind people up. You are welcome join under another name but be aware if you only looking to troll you will end up banned.

Sorry.
    Molineux Mix

strange bunch
    they just asking for a bluebird hit squad now of telling them we have better pies
    just gotta think of a boring uninspiring name now

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    I tried to sign up to the board to take the mickey and I got an email back while waiting for it to be confirmed
    this is what I got sent back

I_8_POLITICAL_CORRECTNESS, unfortunately, the account you registered on Molineux Mix did not meet membership requirements. Your account has been removed.
    The following reason was given:

With that username it would appear you are just looking to wind people up. You are welcome join under another name but be aware if you only looking to troll you will end up banned.

Sorry.
    Molineux Mix

strange bunch
    they just asking for a bluebird hit squad now of telling them we have better pies
    just gotta think of a boring uninspiring name now
    Seems fair to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    They are like children in a sweet shop, I really hope it goes titties up for them.

bad team, ratchet emblem

"I wouldn't mind Gabriel barbosa on loan supposed to be available or origi from Liverpool who's also supposed to be available on loan"

Yeah, and I wouldn't mind swapping Noone for Ronaldo

Fair play though, their knowledge of Portuguese and Spanish football is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....season.198319/

At least Burton like us

They're getting stressed now because their messiah hasn't signed their striker still.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    They're getting stressed now because their messiah hasn't signed their striker still.

But quite excited by the thought of taking a £70k a week Jack Colback on loan as a midfield understudy.

Like this, you mean:--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4CXY6TVBMc

But quite excited by the thought of taking a £70k a week Jack Colback on loan as a midfield understudy.
    The irony of them signing one of the dirtiest midfielders in the league 😂