+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More crisis actors

More crisis actors

Blog Entries

Re: More crisis actors

Auditions for Panorama?

Never had you down as being a conspiracy theorist Ian? The BBC never lie or make things up!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Never had you down as being a conspiracy theorist Ian? The BBC never lie or make things up!
    I was at Orgreave in 1984, I know what the good old Beeb are really like

The BBC is not always truthful in its reporting or angle.. Appreciated. They are far from alone in that.
    Mrs R made a joke about Panorama, and that is very likely fair game ;)

You imply that this footage is BBC material. Is it?

Have I missed something obvious?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I was at Orgreave in 1984, I know what the good old Beeb are really like
    I always love it when you bring that up because nobody calls you a conspiracy nut job.

Has anything happened with the inquiry? I was following the page on fb but I haven't looked for a while.

For those who don't know the story
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-miners-strike

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    The BBC is not always truthful in its reporting or angle.. Appreciated. They are far from alone in that.

Mrs R made a joke about Panorama, and that is very likely fair game ;)

You imply that this footage is BBC material. Is it?

Have I missed something obvious?
    No it's not BBC footage but we have all talked about it before so they are bound to come up, it wont let me put the link to the thread in for some reason so I have quoted myself so you understand what my comment was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's hard to know what sites to trust, I think it's easier to find out which ones you don't trust first, if you have ever wondered why I'm not a fan of the BBC here is one of the many reasons, Panorama's 'Saving Syria’s Children' I have followed this story from the night it was on tv as I felt there were things not right about it, the whole programme felt fake, I must have rewound the part where they enter the room full of bomb "victims" a hundred times because I could not believe what I was watching.

Robert Stuart is a former newspaper reporter, he believes it was fabricated, in his blog you will find all correspondence between him and the BBC, independent reports and commentary, details of FOI requests ect, was it fabricated? take a look and decide for yourself, personally I think it was.

"Fabrication in BBC Panorama 'Saving Syria’s Children'
    Analysis of the 30 September 2013 BBC Panorama documentary 'Saving Syria's Children' and related BBC News reports, contending that sequences filmed by BBC personnel and others at Atareb Hospital, Aleppo on 26 August 2013 purporting to show the aftermath of an incendiary bomb attack on a school in Urm Al-Kubra are largely, if not entirely, staged." https://bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/

Last I heard was the government rejected the call for an enquiry, the OTJC is still active though. The whole weight of the establishment and everything they control was used to crush the miners during that twelve months.

Last I heard was the government rejected the call for an enquiry, the OTJC is still active though. The whole weight of the establishment and everything they control was used to crush the miners during that twelve months.
    It will end up like the Jimmy Savile child abuse inquirery.

Seems like the Nazi organiser has prior experience in TV

Blog Entries

Make you sick don't they, all these years later they are still a bunch of liars.

Make you sick don't they, all these years later they are still a bunch of liars.
    The papers were just as bad, they played their part in it too. I'll never forget the picture in the express of a wpc with her right arm in a plaster cast, allegedly broken by a striking miner, in another paper her LEFT arm was in the cast. When taxi driver David Wilkie was killed driving a strike breaker into work it was front page news in every paper yet when striking miner David Jones was killed in Nottingham by a scabs supporter it barely made a few paragraphs on page seven. Same when striking miner Joe Green was killed by a lorry driving through a picket line.

Blog Entries

The papers were just as bad, they played their part in it too. I'll never forget the picture in the express of a wpc with her right arm in a plaster cast, allegedly broken by a striking miner, in another paper her LEFT arm was in the cast. When taxi driver David Wilkie was killed driving a strike breaker into work it was front page news in every paper yet when striking miner David Jones was killed in Nottingham by a scabs supporter it barely made a few paragraphs on page seven. Same when striking miner Joe Green was killed by a lorry driving through a picket line.
    I remember reading about the plaster cast thing, it's sickening how they can manipulate peoples views with just a couple of dodgy photos, I often pause the news with wtf moments but there is no way of checking these things.

I remember reading about the plaster cast thing, it's sickening how they can manipulate peoples views with just a couple of dodgy photos, I often pause the news with wtf moments but there is no way of checking these things.
    She probably broke both arms, but could only afford one cast. There is always a reason for everything!

Blog Entries

She probably broke both arms, but could only afford one cast. There is a reason for everything!

Doris usually takes the piss out of me listening to all the UFO, Nibiru, Flat Earth stuff I think this video has given her some insight as to why I watch non MSN channels.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Doris usually takes the piss out of me listening to all the UFO, Nibiru, Flat Earth stuff I think this video has given her some insight as to why I watch non MSN channels.
    Steve used to be the same but he pauses the news and points out dodgy looking things now, I'm with Doris on the Flat Earth stuff though massive psyop and weapon of mass distraction imo.

I googled for the broken arm picture but cant find it. Maybe they did go to the effort of faking a cast, removing it and then putting it back on wrongly for another occasion. It also seems plausible that one of the papers just reversed the image because it looked better on the page.

sickening Gibbo it really is mate
    the Government
    the gutter press
    media
    the impartial "cough cough" bbc
    the old bill
    they really did shaft the miners and their families and their communities too
    and used the age old tool of propaganda and intimidation
    I find that everything that comes from these bodies
    is 99% is bull shite and not to be trusted

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I googled for the broken arm picture but cant find it. Maybe they did go to the effort of faking a cast, removing it and then putting it back on wrongly for another occasion. It also seems plausible that one of the papers just reversed the image because it looked better on the page.
    No mate, I've still got the press cuttings up in the attic, they were two different photos, not reversed images.

No mate, I've still got the press cuttings up in the attic, they were two different photos, not reversed images.
    Would be interesting to see them if you ever dig them out. I didn't necessarily mean it's the same image, but one of them may have been flipped. Just theorising. You might be able to tell if her badge is on the other side in one photo or something.

Would be interesting to see them if you ever dig them out. I didn't necessarily mean it's the same image, but one of them may have been flipped. Just theorising. You might be able to tell if her badge is on the other side in one photo or something.
    She's not in uniform in the pictures, she's wearing a white short sleeved top.

She's not in uniform in the pictures, she's wearing a white short sleeved top.
    Maybe she's got a fried egg stain from breakfast down it or something, anything distinguishing to compare would do.

Maybe she's got a fried egg stain from breakfast down it or something, anything distinguishing to compare would do.