+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More crisis actors

Re: More crisis actors

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    I dont have anybody on ignore ;)

There is a distinct bias against the BBC among some on here, and I think that includes you, and I'm sure you have your reasons, and I may agree with fair few of them.
    But that doesn't lead me to dismiss everything the BBC publish as 'lies'.

I dont think they are any worse than many/most other major Mainstream outlet that might be put under the microscope to the same degree.
    Except most are not, but perhap should be.

It is as if the BBC cannot be mentioned at all now without a rapid chorus of guffaws!
    This. The Beeb no doubt has it faults but give me that over shit like Fox News and Sky news.

I like the BBC, there I've said it 👍

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    This. The Beeb no doubt has it faults but give me that over shit like Fox News and Sky news.

I like the BBC, there I've said it ��
    What if Fox News reports something that the BBC refuses to report? Are we to conclude that Fox News must be telling lies?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What if Fox News reports something that the BBC refuses to report? Are we to conclude that Fox News must be telling lies?
    Surely we use common sense on a case-by-case basis, and not blindly believe either might be correct?

"refuses" ? dear me - That's a loaded term - no bias here eh?!

How do we know that the BBC has 'refused' to report something?

BBC might have a number of reasons for not reporting something that FOX has run with.
    BBC being deniers due to an apparent agenda being one possibility.
    FOX crusading with an apparent agenda might be another.

If person#1 has a FOX-friendly, anti BBC stance, person#1 might view it as 'refused'
    Conversely, if person#2 has an anti-FOX, BBC-friendly stance, person#2 might view it as BBC being more 'discerning' with what they report.

Likely neither are allowing themselves the best viewpoint.

Ian Gibson stated he had the photos. Lardy refuses to believe that he could have been lied to by his MSM masters.

Just follow the rule of dots, it's not rocket science. We all have access to the same info.
    In this case, neither of us have access to the info, right? I haven't said Ian is wrong, I've made a suggestion as to why it has happened. Not a conclusion, I clearly said I was theorising. You're the one 'refusing to believe' it.

Surely we use common sense on a case-by-case basis, and not blindly believe either might be correct
    ^ hypothetically speaking

I'm observing this as a neutral and not defending any side, but the media do like to pick a team and then go against the opposition. It's not even consistent, during the past year they have bashed both Corbyn and Trump, who are on opposite sides of the political spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In this case, neither of us have access to the info, right? I haven't said Ian is wrong, I've made a suggestion as to why it has happened. Not a conclusion, I clearly said I was theorising. You're the one 'refusing to believe' it.
    The evidence in is Ian's attic, along with his eyewitness account.

Blog Entries

I dont have anybody on ignore ;)

There is a distinct bias against the BBC among some on here, and I think that includes you, and I'm sure you have your reasons, and I may agree with fair few of them.
    But that doesn't lead me to dismiss everything the BBC publish as 'lies'.

I dont think they are any worse than many/most other major Mainstream outlet that might be put under the microscope to the same degree.
    Except most are not, but perhap should be.

It is as if the BBC cannot be mentioned at all now without a rapid chorus of guffaws!
    It definitely includes me, sorry if that bothers you but it's my opinion, I particularly get annoyed about Panorama as it's such an influential programme, they have been caught faking stuff before not just Saving Syria's children, they won an award for Primark: On The Rack which they later had to return when it came to light that the footage of kids sewing in some so called sweat shop were not authentic, why should I trust them?

Blue Peter, Comic Relief and Children in Need were found guilty of faking competition winners, faked polar bear scenes, reversed footage, what else is fake?

These are the same people that broadcast tributes to Jimmy Savile although key managers knew about his dark side, sorry but I'm just not a fan, I could go on but that would mean finding loads of links and I haven't got the time tonight tbh.
    I'm sure there are some very nice people who work for the BBC too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I thought Jill Dando was nice. Matt is my current favorite.

The evidence in is Ian's attic, along with his eyewitness account.
    It is in Ian's attic, you're following things more closely than I thought

It definitely includes me, sorry if that bothers you but it's my opinion, I particularly get annoyed about Panorama as it's such an influential programme, they have been caught faking stuff before not just Saving Syria's children, they won an award for Primark: On The Rack which they later had to return when it came to light that the footage of kids sewing in some so called sweat shop were not authentic, why should I trust them?

Blue Peter, Comic Relief and Children in Need were found guilty of faking competition winners, faked polar bear scenes, reversed footage, what else is fake?

These are the same people that broadcast tributes to Jimmy Savile although key managers knew about his dark side, sorry but I'm just not a fan, I could go on but that would mean finding loads of links and I haven't got the time tonight tbh.
    In a nutshell Mrs S

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    In a nutshell Mrs S
    I'd place them on a similar level to advertising, you probably don't want to base all your buying decisions purely on what they are telling you.

Yes, I get it.
    And possibly agree to a large extent.
    No, it doesn't 'bother me'! - but you seem to be looking only in one direction.

Again, my point is, other news/info outlets, large or small , they are all at it, or would soon be up for it given the position to do so.
    In the UK, no other outlet has (currently) anything like the influence of the BBC.
    Nor do any of them have the same mass of history for people to dissect, nor are any of them as 'interesting'' to run the rule over' as the BBC.

'Panorama' - In the UK no other outlet has anything quite like Panorama.
    If SKY had 'Panorama' and also had the same following, I'd bet it would likely be just as 'loaded' or worse than the BBC's version.
    Do you imagine different?

BBC are part of the 'big brother' machinery. They have been there for over 90 years.
    Most of the older-school household names came from, or became so, through the BBC
    A long rich history of doing wrongs to draw upon. I wouldn't care to defend any of it.

My own pet hate is Sky/Fox and Murdoch
    My personal favourite is Channel 4 News. They are biased, lefty, lying f*ckers mind ..

I'd place them on a similar level to advertising, you probably don't want to base all your buying decisions purely on what they are telling you.

What about your friends, FOX, Daily Mail and Breitbart et-al - do you like 'what they are telling you' - do you like their advertising? do you base your buying decisions on what they are telling you?

What about your friends, FOX, Daily Mail and Breitbart et-al - do you like 'what they are telling you' - do you like their advertising? do you base your buying decisions on what they are telling you?
    They are only relevant in the Trump thread due to their factual reporting on certain matters, compared to the liberal MSM whose sole agenda is to remove Trump from elected office via dubious means (Russian hacking, etc). I think it was a good choice as they have come out on the right side of the argument.

aww you gotta do your research when laying out your hand earned cash
    if someone who hasn't got a vested interest in the product you are more likely to believe it like
    if a mate buys something and has good reports about it you are more likely to purchase it than if he told you it was alright or had negative things to say lol

When Fox News uses people like Katie Hopkins to spread utter bullshit to heighten fear then I think any credibility they may have even slightly had has gone out of the window.

The bizarre thing about this thread is that if the wpc did actually change her cast then it's the police who are responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    When Fox News uses people like Katie Hopkins to spread utter bullshit to heighten fear then I think any credibility they may have even slightly had has gone out of the window.
    Then you would be missing out. Fox News was a very good source to learn about the Russian hacking/Pissgate fairytale. If you are not able to dissect information from multiple sources and put it all together to form a coherent view, then I am afraid you will never truly know what is going on.

Then you would be missing out. Fox News was a very good source to learn about the Russian hacking/Pissgate fairytale. If you are not able to dissect information from multiple sources and put it all together to form a coherent view, then I am afraid you will never truly know what is going on.
    In that case, presumably the BBC can be included in the 'multiple sources' , with the same caution that ought to be applied to any information outlet.

In that case, presumably the BBC can be included in the 'multiple sources' , with the same caution that ought to be applied to any information outlet.
    Of course. It's also a positive if you know which ones are making things up

Blog Entries

Yes, I get it.
    And possibly agree to a large extent.
    No, it doesn't 'bother me'! - but you seem to be looking only in one direction.

Again, my point is, other news/info outlets, large or small , they are all at it, or would soon be up for it given the position to do so.
    In the UK, no other outlet has (currently) anything like the influence of the BBC.
    Nor do any of them have the same mass of history for people to dissect, nor are any of them as 'interesting'' to run the rule over' as the BBC.

'Panorama' - In the UK no other outlet has anything quite like Panorama.
    If SKY had 'Panorama' and also had the same following, I'd bet it would likely be just as 'loaded' or worse than the BBC's version.
    Do you imagine different?

BBC are part of the 'big brother' machinery. They have been there for over 90 years.
    Most of the older-school household names came from, or became so, through the BBC
    A long rich history of doing wrongs to draw upon. I wouldn't care to defend any of it.

My own pet hate is Sky/Fox and Murdoch
    My personal favourite is Channel 4 News. They are biased, lefty, lying f*ckers mind ..
    It might look that way to you but like I said I have other reasons, I agree that they are all at it but like you said "In the UK no other outlet has anything quite like Panorama." which is all the more reason to keep an eye on them imo, things that they report can change public opinion on very serious issues.

I don't watch ch4 news so I don't know what they are like but I have seen many documentaries on there, their slogan always makes me laugh "Changing perceptions with documentaries on 4" oh they do that alright, thanks to them half of the country now thinks anyone on benefits are scum, all immigrants that come here are instantly offered a council house, couples go out dogging every weekend in silly masks, it's perfectly normal to be an adult baby and wear a nappy or to live your life with a plastic doll or even live your life as a plastic doll, thanks for the perceptions ch4 but you can keep them.