+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More crisis actors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: More crisis actors

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Surely we use common sense on a case-by-case basis, and not blindly believe either might be correct
    ^ hypothetically speaking

I'm observing this as a neutral and not defending any side, but the media do like to pick a team and then go against the opposition. It's not even consistent, during the past year they have bashed both Corbyn and Trump, who are on opposite sides of the political spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What if Fox News reports something that the BBC refuses to report? Are we to conclude that Fox News must be telling lies?

When Fox News uses people like Katie Hopkins to spread utter bullshit to heighten fear then I think any credibility they may have even slightly had has gone out of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    When Fox News uses people like Katie Hopkins to spread utter bullshit to heighten fear then I think any credibility they may have even slightly had has gone out of the window.
    Then you would be missing out. Fox News was a very good source to learn about the Russian hacking/Pissgate fairytale. If you are not able to dissect information from multiple sources and put it all together to form a coherent view, then I am afraid you will never truly know what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Then you would be missing out. Fox News was a very good source to learn about the Russian hacking/Pissgate fairytale. If you are not able to dissect information from multiple sources and put it all together to form a coherent view, then I am afraid you will never truly know what is going on.
    In that case, presumably the BBC can be included in the 'multiple sources' , with the same caution that ought to be applied to any information outlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    In that case, presumably the BBC can be included in the 'multiple sources' , with the same caution that ought to be applied to any information outlet.
    Of course. It's also a positive if you know which ones are making things up

The bizarre thing about this thread is that if the wpc did actually change her cast then it's the police who are responsible.