+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North korea

North korea

How do people see this panning out? The loon thinks it's ok to fire missiles over country's now?? How long before the USA, Japan and China say enough is enough and give him a severe taste if his own medicine? I can see it coming

Re: North korea

Anything's possible. China are happy to delay doing anything because they're going to have 25 million impoverished people over their border when it collapses. But their people aren't really in danger, it's the people living in South Korea and northern Japan that I feel for.

He will def try and take as many of his neighbours like s Korea down with him won't he

What the feckwit with the hideous haircut forgets is that they have no defence against incoming missiles,unlike the USA who could take them out in minutes either fired from America, submarines or ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    What the feckwit with the hideous haircut forgets is that they have no defence against incoming missiles,unlike the USA who could take them out in minutes either fired from America, submarines or ships.
    ^
    If he fires one over Guam, he's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    ^
    If he fires one over Guam, he's finished.
    In hours

Seems to be loved by the North Korean people though, gets an amazing reception wherever he goes. Bet some of our leaders would love to be that popular.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Seems to be loved by the North Korean people though, gets an amazing reception wherever he goes. Bet some of our leaders would love to be that popular.
    Crowds are probably screened and/or shit scared to do otherwise. Wouldn't surprise me if there are screens around which flash "applause" up every now and then.

Can't see anything happening, I'm not convinced he's particularly psychotic or stupid. He's testing how far he can go and is playing Trump far too easily. I'm sure he's well aware of his militaries shortcomings but is getting global news and making them far bigger than they really are.
    Last edited by Trigger; 30-08-17 at 08:53. Reason: Quote

[QUOTE=elytillidie;4776697]Seems to be loved by the North Korean people though, gets an amazing reception wherever he goes. Bet some of our leaders would love to be that popular.[/QUOTEm

It could be that
    they don't know they are being oppressed mate
    but
    we know we are being oppressed
    what I don't get is why the west think they are allowed to have nukes and their "mates" are allowed
    but no one else is

If one missile lands anywhere near our stadium effecting team morale, Neils having em.

You actually fall for that shite?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If one missile lands anywhere near our stadium effecting team morale, Neils having em.
    Don't worry mate once they watch this they will think twice about it

https://youtu.be/TQYuLiuGFyg

mad. no bombs will do good

home

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    Don't worry mate once they watch this they will think twice about it

https://youtu.be/TQYuLiuGFyg
    Feck me if that bloke wiv the back to front name sees that set of Videos ,he'd probably fire the missiles at himself.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Are you suggesting the spontaneous applause, the unbridled joy, the affection and the entusiasm for their leader is anything less than genuine?

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Are you suggesting the spontaneous applause, the unbridled joy, the affection and the enthusiasm for their leader is anything less than genuine?

Are you suggesting the spontaneous applause, the unbridled joy, the affection and the enthusiasm for their leader is anything less than genuine?
    similar to this well a little lol

https://youtu.be/XvGmOZ5T6_Y

It's quite evident he is very popular , he and his generals are always happy ,they even make notes as they go along ,his armies have a special march that's simply inspirational , folks around him clap endlessly ,sometimes for days , countries around him are getting free publicity , he's more popular than Trump (not difficult that one), alleged to like Warnock , his hair is black and strong not a wispy bottle blond like Donalds ,what's not to like .

What confuses me ,you watch all these films like Bond , Mission Impossible ,Die Hard ,Taken , who can't one of them take him out when he's out shopping .

I'm sure it's genuine not staged hey....

such a good answer you posted it twice

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's quite evident he is very popular , he and his generals are always happy ,they even make notes as they go along ,his armies have a special march that's simply inspirational , folks around him clap endlessly ,sometimes for days , countries around him are getting free publicity , he's more popular than Trump (not difficult that one), alleged to like Warnock , his hair is black and strong not a wispy bottle blond like Donalds ,what's not to like .

What confuses me ,you watch all these films like Bond , Mission Impossible ,Die Hard ,Taken , who can't one of them take him out when he's out shopping .
    They tried and got his half bro instead

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Crowds are probably screened and/or shit scared to do otherwise. Wouldn't surprise me if there are screens around which flash "applause" up every now and then.

Can't see anything happening, I'm not convinced he's particularly psychotic or stupid. He's testing how far he can go and is playing Trump far too easily. I'm sure he's well aware of his militaries shortcomings but is getting global news and making them far bigger than they really are.

Well put

He is playing with Trump because its easy publicity. Trump looking silly again for a change after his "FIRE AND FURY" threat.

Things aren't good for the people of North Korea and it appears that the population are starting to realise that life could be so much better for them. I believe that Kim is provoking the US/Japan into an attack so that he can deflect attention from problems at home and blame the evil western world. I bet there will be another nuclear test or another missile gets launched towards Japan very soon.