+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North korea

Re: North korea

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post

When talking of crazy hairstyles and massive crowds with a great reception, it sounds like a description of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Seems to be loved by the North Korean people though, gets an amazing reception wherever he goes. Bet some of our leaders would love to be that popular.
    I don't think he, or his fathers before him, have ever lost an election. That is impressive.

Maybe Teresa May should starve and opress us if it's our unconditional support she wants!

Seems to be loved by the North Korean people though, gets an amazing reception wherever he goes. Bet some of our leaders would love to be that popular.
    Seemed the same with Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I don't think he, or his fathers before him, have ever lost an election. That is impressive.

Maybe Teresa May should starve and opress us if it's our unconditional support she wants!

More impressive has to be the perfect round of golf he achieved, going round in 18.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Seemed the same with Adolf Hitler
    I think it was genuine with Hitler though. Germany had fallen on such hard times following WW1 that he seemed to be standing up for Germans.

I think it was genuine with Hitler though. Germany had fallen on such hard times following WW1 that he seemed to be standing up for Germans.
    Agreed but it's still propaganda which people go along with whether they are taken in by the words or pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Agreed but it's still propaganda which people go along with whether they are taken in by the words or pictures.
    On top of the propaganda it's the almost complete suppression of news that the people are under, they're not all on their lap tops and iPads reading Fox and Sky news at this moment are they

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    On top of the propaganda it's the almost complete suppression of news that the people are under, they're not all on their lap tops and iPads reading Fox and Sky news at this moment are they
    The lucky bastards to be spared those..
    All praise li'll Kim..

He shud a noked him out

Or...

The West shud a nuked Kim out

and him setting fire to the (Reichstag building on feb 27 1933) allegedly
    helped a bit too mate

War's coming, lads. It might be prudent to have three months' worth of grub on hand along with cash.

Cash might well be useless, I'll go for tinned food and lots of vegetable seeds. Might buy a cow too.....where might I get a cow anyone know???

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Cash might well be useless, I'll go for tinned food and lots of vegetable seeds. Might buy a cow too.....where might I get a cow anyone know???

Cowbridge

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Cowbridge
    Uddersfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Things aren't good for the people of North Korea and it appears that the population are starting to realise that life could be so much better for them. I believe that Kim is provoking the US/Japan into an attack so that he can deflect attention from problems at home and blame the evil western world. I bet there will be another nuclear test or another missile gets launched towards Japan very soon.
    They probably understood that concept 20 years ago when people were dying from famine whilst being informed that life was good.
    Recommended read: Nothing To Envy.

Uddersfield.
    Moonich

Cowdenbeath

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    They probably understood that concept 20 years ago when people were dying from famine whilst being informed that life was good.
    Recommended read: Nothing To Envy.
    Sounds like a good read. I've just bought a copy. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Cowdenbeath
    Bullgaria...