+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Craig Bryson - Loan

Re: Craig Bryson - Loan

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    It's Chip Alley Jones ffs
    Chip Elaine Jones.

Great signing I would say he's an all round midfielder and can do it all fingers crossed our Colin can get him playing like he was 2 seasons ago

It's Chip Alley Jones ffs
    Chip Alley? WTF? It's Chippy Lane Jones!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Chip Elaine Jones.

Kavanagh I'm seeing - More powerful, always there, less pretty football than Whitts

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Brilliant news their fans are not too pleased
    no!

'Was never a big fan but his standout season was very enjoyable'

'It was probably the right time for him to leave'

'I remember when he was just five years old, he was such a wee little fellow... a bit like he is now... and he had no front teeth... a bit like he is now... and he ran around energetically all day without going anywhere... a bit like he does now.'

you are WRONG OK

Derby and Barca in the same sentence sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by chipspie View Post
    no!

'Was never a big fan but his standout season was very enjoyable'

'It was probably the right time for him to leave'

'I remember when he was just five years old, he was such a wee little fellow... a bit like he is now... and he had no front teeth... a bit like he is now... and he ran around energetically all day without going anywhere... a bit like he does now.'

you are WRONG OK
    "So gutted about Bryson"
    "How do I tell the kids in the morning their favourite player has left #dcfc Wash it down with Jager boys! Thanks & good luck Craig Bryson"
    "Craig Bryson will always be one of my favourite players. All good things must come to an end unfortunately. #DCFC"
    "Craig Bryson to Cardiff whilst we keep butterfeild and johnson WTF DCFC give me some hope for 2017 #DCFC"
    "One thing is clear - everyone loves what Craig Bryson did in Derby County shirt #dcfc"
    "Craig Bryson....Thanks for the memories! Absolute Legend"
    "Favourite Derby player ever absolutely gutted with Craig Bryson going!
    Good luck at Cardiff , Once a ram always a Ram"
    "How the **** can we let Craig Bryson go on loan "
    "Craig Bryson is one of the players that has a tiny bit of balls abit him and we've got rid of him, Cardiff have got a golden there"
    "so gutted to hear Craig Bryson has left to go on loan does this spell the end at #dcfc always be a club legend"
    "I miss you already Craig Bryson"
    "will not soften the blow if we lose a stalwart like #CraigBryson"
    "Craig Bryson should not be going anywhere on loan. Craig Bryson should be in the starting XI #dcfc"
    "If Gary Rowett allows Craig Bryson to go then I'm #ROWETTOUT all the way. #dcfc"

"How do I tell the kids in the morning their favourite player has left #dcfc"

First world problems

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

First world problems
    If he kills himself he won't have to

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    CCFCWelshlad seems to bang on with his info and it sounds like these were the two positions we were looking to cover, with Ben Watson being considered and Joe Ledley perhaps too. RW knowing that Noone and Kennedy would be
    Shows how quickly things change!! Feeney more of a stop-gap, as he's only with us for a few months as it stands. We were keen to get Bodin in, but Bristol werent willing to do business. Presume we will go back in for him or someone else in January. Keen for Kennedy to have consistent game time somewhere, which he wasn't getting here, which is why Feeney was brought in. I wouldn't imagine he will be heavily involved especially once Kads is back to full fitness, or if we switch to wingbacks when Patterson is available.

Great window all around.

Presume Ledley won't happen now, was him or Watson as far as I was concerned. The opportunity for Bryson must've been something that came available at the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

First world problems
    I think start off by telling them their favourite player who they love and care about is going to have a wonderful and successful season fighting for promotion in a top class team then once they nod bright eyed mention for Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    "So gutted about Bryson"
    "How do I tell the kids in the morning their favourite player has left #dcfc Wash it down with Jager boys! Thanks & good luck Craig Bryson"

Children are retarded. really young children are basically spastics

"Craig Bryson will always be one of my favourite players. All good things must come to an end unfortunately. #DCFC"

The mighty derby county herp derp. he did nothing

"Craig Bryson to Cardiff whilst we keep butterfeild and johnson WTF DCFC give me some hope for 2017 #DCFC"

This is about other players too-VOID

"One thing is clear - everyone loves what Craig Bryson did in Derby County shirt #dcfc"

This is clearly untrue, see my post for reference

"Craig Bryson....Thanks for the memories! Absolute Legend"

Eddie Johnson is considered a legend by some

"Favourite Derby player ever absolutely gutted with Craig Bryson going!

better than charlie george? this tweeter is a ****ing mong

Good luck at Cardiff , Once a ram always a Ram"

Errr, this is ****ed up newty boy. hes not a ram if hes playing at cardiff. this is getting more retarded by the minute

"How the **** can we let Craig Bryson go on loan "

they wanted him sold

"Craig Bryson is one of the players that has a tiny bit of balls abit him and we've got rid of him, Cardiff have got a golden there"

so weve signed someone with slightly smaller testicles than the average man, i dont see how this is a positive

"so gutted to hear Craig Bryson has left to go on loan does this spell the end at #dcfc always be a club legend"

that loan word again...

"I miss you already Craig Bryson"

this person was sleeping with him

"will not soften the blow if we lose a stalwart like #CraigBryson"

old player then

"Craig Bryson should not be going anywhere on loan. Craig Bryson should be in the starting XI #dcfc"

derbys starting 11 is shit so thats self explanatory

"If Gary Rowett allows Craig Bryson to go then I'm #ROWETTOUT all the way. #dcfc"
    who wouldnt? would you have the manager at city

who wouldnt? would you have the manager at city

Some really unpleasant terms used by you there. If you tried just a little bit maybe you could get the attention you need without being a complete dick

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Some really unpleasant terms used by you there. If you tried just a little bit maybe you could get the attention you need without being a complete dick
    what? like what

chipspie

what? like what

chipspie

If you really need it pointed out then seems I would be wasting my time and yours by trying to explain. Be a big boy now and grow up a bit.

Seems we've got him on a two year loan with an option to buy him for £3.5 million when he's nearly thirty three.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Bryson

Always thought he was one of Derby's better players, but he had mixed reviews in this thread with the view that he is not the player he was three years ago being expressed - the goals have a tendency to start drying up for "goalscoring midfielders" once they get the wrong side of thirty as well.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/26583-brys...adders/?page=7

Nevertheless, he came on and scored on Saturday for Derby, so he seems to be over his recent fitness problems and he would appear to have a goal or two left in him yet.

I've become very much an "in Warnock I trust" man when it comes to new signings, because, largely speaking, that QPR fan who told us to expect "underwhelming signings which work" on the day he was appointed by City has been proved right - can't help thinking that he may have bitten off more than he can chew with Liam Feeney though.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seems we've got him on a two year loan with an option to buy him for £3.5 million when he's nearly thirty three.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Bryson

Always thought he was one of Derby's better players, but he had mixed reviews in this thread with the view that he is not the player he was three years ago being expressed - the goals have a tendency to start drying up for "goalscoring midfielders" once they get the wrong side of thirty as well.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/26583-brys...adders/?page=7

Nevertheless, he came on and scored on Saturday for Derby, so he seems to be over his recent fitness problems and he would appear to have a goal or two left in him yet.

I've become very much an "in Warnock I trust" man when it comes to new signings, because, largely speaking, that QPR fan who told us to expect "underwhelming signings which work" on the day he was appointed by City has been proved right - can't help thinking that he may have bitten off more than he can chew with Liam Feeney though.
    2 year loan

Think it's one year. Wikipedia cant be trusted.

Happy with the signing though

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    2 year loan

Think it's one year. Wikipedia cant be trusted.

Happy with the signing though
    No, it's someone either messing about or getting their facts wrong - season long loan according to the City website and Warnock says Bryson was a player he really wanted, but didn't think he had much chance of getting.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...signs-on-loan/

Things all going good hey?? Feels almost strange for our club.....

Why would we buy a 33 year old for nearly £4m?

One of us is going to be the stupid party in this deal.

Why would we buy a 33 year old for nearly £4m?

One of us is going to be the stupid party in this deal.
    It's a loan of a 30 year old till the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    I thought as much. Perhaps we'll still move for Ledley as it doesn't need to be completed today as we are still lacking defensively in midfield should we get an injury.
    Don't see it that way myself. From what I have seen of Loic Damour in pre season and the first few games, I see him more of a defensive midfielder and more to the point, I think that's how the gaffer sees him. So he will be our defensive mf cover imo, with bryson playing in front of the Ralls/Gunners axis.

Yes I think Bryson will start in the next game , with Damour on the bench.
    Team will probably be: Etheridge, Peltier, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett, Gunnarsson, Bryson, Ralls, Mendez-Laing, Zohore, Hoilett.
    Subs: Murphy, Richards, Manga, Damour, Tomlin, Ward, Feeney. Strong bench and no place for Pilkington, Halford, Bogle or Connolly.
    With Camp,Healey and Patterson still injured.

That's a pretty strong squad. And we've unloaded, Noone, John, Kennedy and O'Keefe.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Doesn't sound to fit according to that article. Can sit alongside Camp and Patterson
    To fit what?