+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Craig Bryson - Loan

Re: Craig Bryson - Loan

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    To fit what?
    You been on the wine gums today Mr Morgan! It was tongue in cheek as that article had him down as a Darren Anderton clone!!

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Yes I think Bryson will start in the next game , with Damour on the bench.
    Team will probably be: Etheridge, Peltier, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett, Gunnarsson, Bryson, Ralls, Mendez-Laing, Zohore, Hoilett.
    Subs: Murphy, Richards, Manga, Damour, Tomlin, Ward, Feeney. Strong bench and no place for Pilkington, Halford, Bogle or Connolly.
    With Camp,Healey and Patterson still injured.

That's a pretty strong squad. And we've unloaded, Noone, John, Kennedy and O'Keefe.
    Not sure he has the match fitness to be a starter as soon as that. A place on the bench at best I would have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Not sure he has the match fitness to be a starter as soon as that. A place on the bench at best I would have thought.

Why would his match fitness be a problem. He has done a pre season with Derby and played 5 times so far this season.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Why would his match fitness be a problem. He has done a pre season with Derby and played 5 times so far this season.
    He was a 90th minute sub v Sunderland, a 68th minute sub v Preston, an unused sub v Bolton and a 71st minute sub v Sheffield Utd. He did, however, play 90 minutes in the cup V Grimsby - so basically half a game - about 45 minutes in total of league football and a full game in the knockabout cup. I don't think that makes him match fit quite yet. Hopefully, he will get to the level shortly and play a vital role in the team/ squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Yep, I agree with you.

Barring injuries the midfield 3 next game is going to be Gunner , Ralls , Damour.