+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brighton

Brighton

Albion are still trying to sign a striker - even though the transfer window has closed.

The window shut at 11pm, but the Seagulls successfully applied to the Premier League for a two-hour extension to get a potential deal over the line by 1am.

Re: Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Albion are still trying to sign a striker - even though the transfer window has closed.

The window shut at 11pm, but the Seagulls successfully applied to the Premier League for a two-hour extension to get a potential deal over the line by 1am.
    Janssen apparently.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Janssen apparently.
    Nah, it's Zohore. Andy Argus keeps bringing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    To be fair to Andy Argus, he has been spot on with everything. Not bad for a hack

Heisenberg

To be fair to Andy Argus, he has been spot on with everything. Not bad for a hack
    Gluey, your infatuation with the guy is just a bit strange. Plus there's no way he has been "spot on with with everything". Reporters often get dud info - why would he be any different?

Gluey, your infatuation with the guy is just a bit strange. Plus there's no way he has been "spot on with with everything". Reporters often get dud info - why would he be any different?
    Infatuation? Regarding the window he predicted one keeper, one defender and two strikers with Hemed leaving. He said everything depended on other deals. It's looking like that is exactly what they have got. Hemed staying cancels out the second striker.

All this in spite of the fact that two of their targets failed fitness tests. He also said Brighton made an offer for Zohore and then cooled their interest due to differing opinions regarding the valution, so 100% correct on all accounts.

Heisenberg

Infatuation? Regarding the window he predicted one keeper, one defender and two strikers with Hemed leaving. He said everything depended on other deals. It's looking like that is exactly what they have got. Hemed staying cancels out the second striker.

All this in spite of the fact that two of their targets failed fitness tests. He also said Brighton made an offer for Zohore and then cooled their interest due to differing opinions regarding the valution, so 100% correct on all accounts.
    Infatuation: noun
    an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something

Infatuation: noun
    an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something
    Rubbish. I identified him as being a good source of accurate information, and that is exactly how it turned out. I researched the fella first to see what his background was, so I wasn't surprised to see that his information turned out to be 100% accurate. He's an old school journalist, not some numpty posting football rumours on the internet.

will not now

zohore

chipspie

He also said Brighton made an offer for Zohore and then cooled their interest due to differing valutions, so 100% correct on all accounts.
    You're some weirdo

BTW Naylor never brought up Zohore's name once after he said Brighton's interest had cooled.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You're some weirdo
    Says the man using somebody else's username I just deal in facts mate. 100% facts.

Heisenberg

BTW Naylor never brought up Zohore's name once after he said Brighton's interest had cooled.
    You're not helping yourself, mate.

Says the man using somebody else's username I just deal in facts mate. 100% facts.
    Fact hunt

Janssen apparently.
    Jansen staying at Spurs?

Rubbish. I identified him as being a good source of accurate information, and that is exactly how it turned out. I researched the fella first to see what his background was, so I wasn't surprised to see that his information turned out to be 100% accurate. He's an old school journalist, not some numpty posting football rumours on the internet.
    I know you have a lot of time on your hands but you researched his background?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Fact hunt
    Ok, here is a fantastic oppottunity to show off your analytical skills. Please point out what Naylor got wrong, otherwise go and derail some other non-football threads. You know the rules. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I know you have a lot of time on your hands but you researched his background?
    Yep, took about 10 seconds mate.

You're not helping yourself, mate.
    Enlighten me ...

Janssen apparently.
    The BBC say that Brighton have asked to have the 1am extension to try and sign Janssen

Yep, took about 10 seconds mate.
    You found that all of his information over his entire career was absolutely correct in just 10 seconds?

Oh dear, poor Brighton

Andy Naylor @AndyNaylorArgus
    BREAKING: Double deadline whammy for Albion. Andone was all agreed and fell through. Can confirm Janssen turned them down. #bhafc
    12:54 am · 1 Sep 2017

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You found that all of his information over his entire career was absolutely correct in just 10 seconds?
    Mate we are talking football here, stop being an arse.

Mate we are talking football here, stop being an arse.
    I need to research your background to find out if your information is 100% accurate and it would really help me if you could expand a bit on the research you did in that 10 seconds. Thanks mate.