Of course not,
    Camp
    Patterson
    Healy
    Harris K
    Gounongbe are all injured and
    Bryson, and feeny had not been signed

Re: Our team of non 1st team starters

shame we aren't a member of a reserve league so they could play regular games?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    shame we aren't a member of a reserve league so they could play regular games?
    Weren't the reserve leagues all ditched by the football league in favour of under 23 teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Weren't the reserve leagues all ditched by the football league in favour of under 23 teams?
    you could be right there mate I thought that too

I think we are soon going to have some unhappy players who cant even get on the bench.

That is the real test of NW
    He is brilliant bringing in players whom he says he can the best out of. I believe him. But they can't all start!
    That must push the likes of Pilkington right down the ladder. If he gets a start then expectations of him would have to be high.

Anyone remember the Football combination? I'm sure we won it one year. We would get decent crowds at times.

We are certainly carrying a big squad, I thought Warnock wanted a max of 25 players?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Anyone remember the Football combination? I'm sure we won it one year. We would get decent crowds at times.
    Yes, having given the current system a fair chance over the past five years or so, I'm convinced the old reserve team leagues were a far better way of turning promising youngsters into first team players than the Development/Under 23 option is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    We are certainly carrying a big squad, I thought Warnock wanted a max of 25 players?
    The week in week out slog of Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday will inevitably mean injuries, suspensions loss of form etc
    We're probably better placed to deal with this now than we have been in a long time.
    Players playing through the pain barrier like Peltier did last season should be a thing of the past. When we have a player carrying a niggling injury he can get the proper rest he requires to come back fitter and stronger now.

Warnock has been really astute in the signings he's made in my view and with plenty of competition for the squad places never mind the starting eleven he will ensure the high standards we've set with our fabulous start in August won't be allowed to drop.
    We've got 4-5 players currently out injured and when they return we will possibly have a similar number unavailable because of the above reasons mentioned.
    We have a strong starting eleven, a very strong bench and looking at the list of registered players with us now I would say a very strong Squad.

The strongest squad we've had in a long time coupled with the best manager in the league bodes well for a serious attempt at promotion this season!