+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rooney at it again but with a young granny lol

Rooney at it again but with a young granny lol

Banned

Re: Rooney at it again but with a young granny lol

He's lucky to have been arrested, otherwise he was going to her house for a bulbing.
    Then he would have woken up to find her selling the story to the paper , just like she's already done here, the stinking little tramp grass

International

Didn't take the press long to get the sleaze photos di it. I wonder how much they paid her?

I'm no lover of Rooney but this press desire to destroy the reputation of anyone who is successful just makes me want to puke in their faces

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Didn't take the press long to get the sleaze photos di it. I wonder how much they paid her?

I'm no lover of Rooney but this press desire to destroy the reputation of anyone who is successful just makes me want to puke in their faces
    Poor Wayne. All the medians fault.

Not like he's ever done anything to damage his own reputation now is it?

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Poor Wayne. All the medians fault.

Not like he's ever done anything to damage his own reputation now is it?
    I agree, he is his own worst enemy, not defending him but some of these newspapers are just lowlife.

I agree, he is his own worst enemy, not defending him but some of these newspapers are just lowlife.
    They are but Premier League footballer and former England captain, getting caught drink driving is bad enough. Then it transpires he's taking some young bird for a shag whilst his missus is pregnant. They dont even have to go low themselves, he's done it all himself!!

Classy Rooney and classy hangers on, reported in classy 'papers'.

A Jeremy-Kyle style cocktail of who-gives-a-f*ckness.
    Happy to leave them all to it. ;)

And I assume a stint in the celeb big brother house, love island or some other "celeb" shie airs Miss Simposon.

Modern Britain people

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    He's lucky to have been arrested, otherwise he was going to her house for a bulbing.
    Then he would have woken up to find her selling the story to the paper , just like she's already done here, the stinking little tramp grass
    Even if she did so what? he is the one with a pregnant wife not her, the responsibility is on him to stay faithful, he knows if he does something like that there is a good chance it will get in the papers but he still does it, that just makes him extra stupid in my book.

What a role model.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Even if she did so what? he is the one with a pregnant wife not her, the responsibility is on him to stay faithful, he knows if he does something like that there is a good chance it will get in the papers but he still does it, that just makes him extra stupid in my book.

What a role model.

You tell 'um girl

By the way, has that other little shit transferred the £15 for WEEDS tickets.

I agree that the Sun and The Mail and other papers are scum and have this agenda to peddle sleaze.

But in this case **** him. He's committed a serious crime. It's difficult enough to drive never mind when you're three times over the linit and it's only due to good Police work that the arsehole could have gone on and killed himself or some other poor sod.

Compare Rooney to Ronaldo, the way Ronaldo looked after himself.

Rooney sleazy papers or not had brought this shit on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

What a role model.
    Well said Mrs Steve R 👏👏👏

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You tell 'um girl

By the way, has that other little shit transferred the £15 for WEEDS tickets.
    He was at work last night and fell asleep as soon as he got in so the chances are slim tbh I will nag him if he ever gets up.