+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Korea

Re: North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    People and companies are separate entities. It's quite common for property companies to go bankrupt as they are setup for specific projects, which can also be speculative in nature.
    Well hush my mouth then.I still think he is a fraud.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...m-jong-un-live

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

I will be meeting General Kelly, General Mattis and other military leaders at the White House to discuss North Korea. Thank you

5:07 PM - Sep 3, 2017

Does no Secretary of State Rex Tillerson = no diplomacy?

Kim Jong Un was privately educated in Switzerland, so he's not quite the dummy they are making him out to be. Trump should just phone him up and have a proper conversation!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What is there to judge him on then.? Please let us in on the information.
    Selfish? In global political terms how?
    Unhinged? What is your proof?
    Liar? what lies?
    Bully? Who has he bullied?
    give us the info that you say judges him to be all these things, or is it just your opinion? Just asking!!

Firstly thank you for asking

My comments were not based on some secret information that im privy to, but more observations of things he has done and said. There are many many examples of what type of man he is, but a couple for starters would be.

Selfish....When visiting Charlottesville following the rally and murder of a protestor, he couldn't help himself other than to decide it was a good time to advertise his vineyard in Virginia rather than answer the questions asked regarding his reactions to the event.

Unhinged....Making public confidential information given to him by other countries security services, even though it put peoples lives at risk....There was also the Obama birthergate issue he pushed aggressively.

Liar......Birthergate again and again.......Release his tax papers when elected. Just a couple among many many other documented examples.

Bully......Many contractors who have worked for the Trump company......People living around the golf course he was building in Scotland........Many media, opponents and and generally anyone that questions him in any way.

Seeing as you asked I offer this quick reply. If you don't see anything wrong with the man that's fair enough and if that's the case i'm sure that anything I have written is not going to change your view. I just feel that the most powerful office in the world should judged by quite a high bar, and for me Trump is nowhere near that level.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Firstly thank you for asking

My comments were not based on some secret information that im privy to, but more observations of things he has done and said. There are many many examples of what type of man he is, but a couple for starters would be.

Selfish....When visiting Charlottesville following the rally and murder of a protestor, he couldn't help himself other than to decide it was a good time to advertise his vineyard in Virginia rather than answer the questions asked regarding his reactions to the event.

Unhinged....Making public confidential information given to him by other countries security services, even though it put peoples lives at risk....There was also the Obama birthergate issue he pushed aggressively.

Liar......Birthergate again and again.......Release his tax papers when elected. Just a couple among many many other documented examples.

Bully......Many contractors who have worked for the Trump company......People living around the golf course he was building in Scotland........Many media, opponents and and generally anyone that questions him in any way.

Seeing as you asked I offer this quick reply. If you don't see anything wrong with the man that's fair enough and if that's the case i'm sure that anything I have written is not going to change your view. I just feel that the most powerful office in the world should judged by quite a high bar, and for me Trump is nowhere near that level.
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is the kind of thing that history will judge Trump on.
    Luckily he has not balls or control to deliver on his rhetoric .

USA has the perfect president one who shouts at the world, whilst behind the scenes the real power brokers are hard at work , hiding behind all this blustering it keeps their covert work away from the spotlight , as we all foolishly follow and focus on the worthless mutterings of a clown .

Clever stuff, that other chap before was way too nice , involved and poking around in covert politics

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Without causing WW3...

How do the world leaders deal with these imbeciles?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41139445

Or perhaps "fire and fury" is the only answer

Maybe I'm a cynic or a bit guileless but why are the west and our allies allowed to have nukes
    but others are not, our leaders give us moral reasons and scare monger the population
    why others should not have them, giving us dangers ect ect
    while all the time having them themselves but neglecting to mention this

as others have pointed out on here
    only one country has dropped nuclear weapons killing civilians

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    Maybe I'm a cynic or a bit guileless but why are the west and our allies allowed to have nukes
    but others are not, our leaders give us moral reasons and scare monger the population
    why others should not have them, giving us dangers ect ect
    while all the time having them themselves but neglecting to mention this

as others have pointed out on here
    only one country has dropped nuclear weapons killing civilians
    There's not really a lot anyone can do to stop a country developing nuclear weapons as North Korea are proving. Most countries are signed up to the non-proliferation treaty and they do it voluntarily because they know that if everyone had nukes then it's only a matter of time before they start going off - so the fewer countries that have them the better and you can't really expect other countries not to have nukes if you have them yourself.

Which brings us on to US, UK, Russia, etc, the handful of countries that do have them. As we've seen with the Trident debates, they're a tricky thing to say goodbye to.

So it's not really fair for countries with nukes to tell others they can't have them - but if everyone got rid of them then it would just be a matter of time before one country built them and then no one has any leverage to stop that country using them.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There's not really a lot anyone can do to stop a country developing nuclear weapons as North Korea are proving. Most countries are signed up to the non-proliferation treaty and they do it voluntarily because they know that if everyone had nukes then it's only a matter of time before they start going off - so the fewer countries that have them the better and you can't really expect other countries not to have nukes if you have them yourself.

Which brings us on to US, UK, Russia, etc, the handful of countries that do have them. As we've seen with the Trident debates, they're a tricky thing to say goodbye to.

So it's not really fair for countries with nukes to tell others they can't have them - but if everyone got rid of them then it would just be a matter of time before one country built them and then no one has any leverage to stop that country using them.

constantly at a point of stalemate,
    somebody somewhere has their finger on the button so to speak
    so playing devils advocate here brother
    the countries that have them now
    Also use them as a threat to get what that want concerning other countries

Anybody who thinks NK is doing all of this on their own is nuts!

Anybody who thinks NK is doing all of this on their own is nuts!
    Who do u think may be with NK on this Bales brother ?

Who do u think may be with NK on this Bales brother ?
    No idea, but lots to choose from. You just need to look at motives and benefits. It could be anybody from a rival country to spies selling technology information, etc. You could also argue that the world always needs a bogey man and has always had one, so it could even be a charade.

No idea, but lots to choose from. You just need to look at motives and benefits. It could be anybody from a rival country to spies selling technology information, etc. You could also argue that the world always needs a bogey man and has always had one, so it could even be a charade.

ive a nasty feeling its your point about being a bogey man theres always a fall guy
    maybe we are being told to look at him and not focus somewhere else
    where the real danger to us is

ive a nasty feeling its your point about being a bogey man theres always a fall guy
    maybe we are being told to look at him and not focus somewhere else
    where the real danger to us is
    The thing is how would a so-called backwards and isolated country suddenly be able to come up with all this nuclear and missile technology without outside help? It doesn't compute.

The thing is how would a so-called backwards and isolated country suddenly be able to come up with all this nuclear and missile technology without outside help? It doesn't compute.
    I'm sure this fella was educated in the west Bales in some university
    they surely got outside agencies helping they must have
    without sounding conspiratorial here

In Switzerland by all accounts under an assumed name.

Of course they had help from other countries, particularly the Soviets, but I doubt 'the fella' was involved in the nuclear program himself.