Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
What is there to judge him on then.? Please let us in on the information.
Selfish? In global political terms how?
Unhinged? What is your proof?
Liar? what lies?
Bully? Who has he bullied?
give us the info that you say judges him to be all these things, or is it just your opinion? Just asking!!

Firstly thank you for asking

My comments were not based on some secret information that im privy to, but more observations of things he has done and said. There are many many examples of what type of man he is, but a couple for starters would be.

Selfish....When visiting Charlottesville following the rally and murder of a protestor, he couldn't help himself other than to decide it was a good time to advertise his vineyard in Virginia rather than answer the questions asked regarding his reactions to the event.

Unhinged....Making public confidential information given to him by other countries security services, even though it put peoples lives at risk....There was also the Obama birthergate issue he pushed aggressively.

Liar......Birthergate again and again.......Release his tax papers when elected. Just a couple among many many other documented examples.

Bully......Many contractors who have worked for the Trump company......People living around the golf course he was building in Scotland........Many media, opponents and and generally anyone that questions him in any way.

Seeing as you asked I offer this quick reply. If you don't see anything wrong with the man that's fair enough and if that's the case i'm sure that anything I have written is not going to change your view. I just feel that the most powerful office in the world should judged by quite a high bar, and for me Trump is nowhere near that level.