+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How good is Craig Bryson...why did Derby allow him to go?

How good is Craig Bryson...why did Derby allow him to go?

Has NW got him as back up to Gunnars and Ralls or to play games as first choice - assuming our 100% record fails soon?

Re: How good is Craig Bryson...why did Derby allow him to go?

I reckon he'll play him with Gunnar and Ralls. Damour is inexperienced and will sit on the bench I think. They are both similar all action types but Warnock is canny and will rotate the squad, especially with a few Saturday/Tuesday games coming up. Not sure where this leaves Tomlin though?

I honestly don't think it's a case of first choice or back up. I think it will be more on the lines of "your form has dipped" or "you're looking sharp in training" etc.

At the moment we have true competition for places and I can't remember the last time we could say that.

Gunner and Ralls better be on top of their game or Bryson will come in. Damour must keep his high standards or Tomlin will replace him. Same goes for Morrison and Bamba with Manga and this logic is repeated in almost every position.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I honestly don't think it's a case of first choice or back up. I think it will be more on the lines of "your form has dipped" or "you're looking sharp in training" etc.

At the moment we have true competition for places and I can't remember the last time we could say that.

Gunner and Ralls better be on top of their game or Bryson will come in. Damour must keep his high standards or Tomlin will replace him. Same goes for Morrison nd Bamba with Manga and this logic is repeated in almost every position.
    We have the best squad for a long time,sit back and enjoy